Thread: XP Tunic not working properly in Gods and heroes Rome rising

XP Tunic not working properly in Gods and heroes Rome rising

Hello everyone, pardon for troubling you all, actually I am playing the game Gods and heroes Rome rising and getting a strange problem, while playing the game, before posting my problem here I had tried to change some setting of the game and even confirm with my friend about this but hadn’t get any effective solution from anyone, as while playing the game in every aspect or after a successful attacks I am getting the same amount of XP (points) and even report of quest XP has been decreased but I am not sure about. Does anyone have idea about this problem, anyone know about this problem. How can I get rid of this problem? Thanks

re: XP Tunic not working properly in Gods and heroes Rome rising

As while this is the same problem that has been faced by one of my friend and after trying and searching almost everywhere on internet, he wasn’t finding any solution for getting out of this problem, as than we have tried to go back again in the game and by that killing anything, than existing out of the game, and restart the system back again and after that all comes back to normal, I had no idea and have no logic behind this solution but as it had really worked for us, so than you can even give a try to this.

The minimum requirement for getting bonus is killing the things with at least above 20 and the bonus you will get after that will be around 5 percent and if in the case you kill opponent below 20 XP than probably you will not find any bonus point around you, so you have make clear first that you are killing things, which minimum acquiring usually 20 XP, and if not than according me you don’t have any problem in your game, the problem is exist in your hitting strength with XP.

Have you getting this problem on which level, I use to killing people which use to give me minimum 100-150 points and getting bonus for my every attack that use to be 5% on the main point gathered, and even with the tunic and without it, the minimum hitting point I use to get is 100 points and while posting in the charts in the particular section, you can see there that how much XP you will get after killing each opponent and as per that you will get the XP and bonus on the level you are right now.

I can show you the way for the solution but can get you there, you have to try plenty of thing by yourself to, just have to follow what we are mentioning over here, as I know this problem is irritating and while you reach at 8th level tunic you will have 22AV and after reaching on that level you have almost around 30 armor value, which add in you inventory, so first for getting bonus you have to reach at least upto 8th level.

Re: XP Tunic not working properly in Gods and heroes Rome rising

As while you are playing the game having and keeping the tunic which brought to at least 20 and less AV and even after that also you are not getting any XP bonus while killing the thing above the 20 XP than as per my suggestion you should report a bugs to the game developer, they might have any patch file for fixing this problem for you, this is happening may be due to some improper setting or changes in it or might be possible that there is bug in the game, so first you have to report this bug to the developer and as after that they will guide you for the further step.