Thread: Demo version of Dirt 3?

Demo version of Dirt 3?

I just need to know whether the developers are thinking of releasing the demo version of the game before or after its release so please do reply guys I need to know the answer of that? Releasing a demo version will be so much interesting as we will get a brief idea of what new things are added in the game so that would be a big plus for all of us. So do reply guys what do you all think over this issue please reply I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Demo version of Dirt 3?

No as such the demo version will not be getting released so don’t expect that demo version will be released. The official release is I think will be tomorrow so you will have to stay glued to the news people as if when they will be releasing the final version of dirt 3 and as per your answers are concerned the demo version is not getting released I hope you have got the necessary suggestions from my side in case you have any other query then do post it here.

According to me the demo version of the dirt 3 must be released and hence I support the decision of releasing the dirt 3 game I am sure you all will also agree with it so that’s what I am saying here. It is not necessary that dirt 3 will be as good as the dirt 2 I agree that dirt 2 did sell some good copies to be considered as a big hit in the market. so how can you all say that dirt 3 would be as good enough as the dirt 2 and plus there is nothing written in stone as such that the demo version of the game will not be released so I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Producing a demo version is a real waste of time I think because with the production of the demo version I think manufactures fear the loss of customers and also lots of money are wasted in it so that’s why if you are so much interested to know about the game then you must better check the review of the game you will get it from many of the websites this is a good example of a good review DiRT 3 - PC Game. so do read it carefully and if you have any doubt then do feel free to ask here.

I completely agree with what the above user is saying and I completely agree with it. ok if the demo version is not released then there is no issues we will wait for the user reviews to get the exact information of the game so lets see if that helps me or not. Some good points being discussed out here so happy to hear it from you all. Nice to see some good ideas have been shared here so thanks guys for that i am pleased with your help.