Thread: Fable 3 Freezing

Fable 3 Freezing

I love the series of the story, but I am so mad right now that I spent like 80 something in a game that keeps freezing and I do not mean the freezing for only a few seconds, and completely freeze my Xbox and I cannot do anything what you have to restart my Xbox then do it all again this is so annoying that was also doing a search for a time and manner in which mistpeak and falls into an invisible wall and watch my dog randomly floating in the air of time or disappear. I also had a problem with putting on the hair that looks invisible when I wore it. I'm to the point where I want my money back I'm so angry and irritated with the game now. Oh, and while searching I press a button to make a decision and pressed a button and took the opposite decision and saved my game, so I could not go back and do it again this is just ridiculous. I have also heard my other friends who have some of the same problems as in his last XBOXS have not yet had my Xbox for 3 months since you changed out for the special edition of Final Fantasy. I know that's not my Xbox and all my other games without problems. I do not know about you but I want my money back.

Re: Fable 3 Freezing

Well, that was a message difficult to read. I can safely assume that you want your money? Well, will contact the dealer who sold it to you? I have no idea what you stop there? Anyway, if I had taken the trouble to look in the forums (which obviously did not have) that you realize that there are many discussions about the amount of errors filled Fable III. Also, if you had looked at the homepage of the site you ventured to get here, there has been an announcement concerning the patches for the errors listed above, you are working.

You would not believe how many times I've given that advice this week. For some reason, some people think that fans of the game has to give you your money back when they chose to spend it on something you do not like. You can almost see to not be happy with a boiler to visit all those who bought the kettle and is happy with him then demanding money from them instead of going to the store you bought it.

According to the thread starter, been playing fable 1-2, but this game is the worst I've seen in the freezing of 360 mines, until at last every 5-10 min. chicken love three achievements and although I may end came two days after the completed and I cannot even play this place is totally Bowerstone technical problems intervened. Why even make a game Lionhead for sale that is not ready?

Well for starters, I cannot take it back to the store of my money because my state laws say that if a product has been opened cannot be returned for a refund and that didn't really bother to search the site the main post just because I'm very angry about the fact that they released a game that clearly is not finished yet and is very glitch. Oh, and by the way what update released today or yesterday I do not know when it took all I know is that when I went to play after the download is still frozen five minutes in my game and yet still happen. So Lionhead has to work hard for them and I'm still not happy and if I came here to complain, because this is the forum for the company and I'm sure if enough people complain and let them know how disappointed they are either going to fix or do something about it.

I will not have this problem, but I get what you're saying. Why people take it even suggests that retailer when not even make the game, is beyond me. I have minor technical problems as the money is not being done when I'm out of line and breadcrumb breaks and disappears, but the game is worth having especially since I have the edition of LC and LC start editing guide.

I also think they have every right to complain about this game. Seriously, every time I play, a giant troll coming out of my closet and off my Xbox. Lionhead Studios I'm surprised, actually I think they will not pay for the damage done to that thing my troll wood floors damn must weigh a ton.

But really, where is that patch. I needed to beat this game yesterday son! No I have all night to wait for this review! It better be at my desk, I'm serious. While you are working in prevention, it could perhaps set the form at any time they are finishing a nice chat with his wife and accidentally press B, thinking that behave like so many games and simply exit the interaction, but becomes a place of his wife's head in a marshmallow crispy on his breakup with a spell called level 3.

He has played in Dragon Age II or Fallout: New Vegas? The games have bugs. Some games have worse errors. At some point individual copies are sent broken. If your game is not working like everyone else, then bring back to the store for a refund or a new copy.

No game everyone has the same problem as yours, and in fact as serious cases like yours are rare. If the case is not strange then Lionhead must patch as they run the risk of breaking all the other games trying to fix yours. It is best to turn his back to the store. Just bad luck when you have to copy in particular. Sorry, you cannot win the game, but at the end of the day you can use those old days of receipt.