Thread: Any more DLC coming for fable 3

Any more DLC coming for fable 3

I am thinking Lionhead said there would be loads of DLC for Fable III? Would have a shop and the whole thing? Well we have the butler trying to get us to buy everything, however no new elements. I hope it Lionhead says no more DLC. Have there been any confirmations of any future downloadable content for Fable 3? If not, I can also just sell my stake in eBay. I never play anymore. Does anyone know about it? Please reply I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Any more DLC coming for fable 3

Most recent DLC was introduced in December. We had a bit of DLC until December (Package of dog). Among the main DLC / patches through Fable 2 is the timeline is 3 months. Wait perhaps an important DLC (speculation) at the end of this month and March. This is not unusual. Not to mention that recently called for a community paper called asking your favorite features, which has to improve, and we would like. The fact that they are at rest working on top of the PC version of Fable 3, I said (again speculation) not quite ready to start Fable 4 yet. So what else could be looking for?

We had some DLC before December? We had a little Quest through two latest weapons. Not to point out that the DLC was released (by accident) during October of that equal day the game came out. So clearly that was completed by the time the game came out. If you would like to call a few breeds, hair styles and even 1 or 2 outfits "major DLC ", then I think you know the meaning of the principal. If we stick to Fable 2 is the timeline that would have had a major release DLC. KHI was launched in January right? What is 3 months after the game came out. 4 months after Fable 3 and everything we've seen is a little girl "CAD." I'm sorry for having come so hard, but I'm sick of the members to give excuses for why terrible DLC has not been released.

As one of the key employees who keep us updated Lionhead just left to pursue other interests. Before leaving, we said a final video diary will be released. The Video Journal is a new listing or downloadable content, or will be a farewell / tour of the people at Lionhead. There has been no announcement about DLC. We're still in the window of DLC, so DLC can come. But I do not know if it will. Moreover, someone might come off as 'threat' to sell his game some. I do not think that is their intention, though.

At that time, this game meets my need for an RPG, at least in a basic sense. Traitor was good enough to keep a DLC that added an interesting story and characters of history, and even offered a bit of a challenge at times. The boss fights were very good and the atmosphere was perfect. I hope to come away with something else to keep my interest sparked. At the time, I'm just picking things that do not like books and clothing, however not much fun. It's mostly to perform. But most likely, this is going to get in trade once I can get my hands Skyrim.

Anyway I guess Lionhead DLC has two left. There are still 500 player points that can be added to the game through Xbox LIVE. We can infer from Gradius (s) post, "You must have missed something out the door." Referring to the door on the way ensured that future DLC will be established at Aurora. I'm not sure what the next DLC can be, but I guess the DLC end our hero will be playing Fable II, the origins of Crawler, our character and future of Heroes, and the future of our character.

Great is the tip to make sure your voice is never really in the interview. As you realize how in the developer diaries are answering questions no one seemed to have asked? Then, the questions are on a different theme. It's because the interviewer says somewhat vague that a response is expected to produce long. The interview questions are supposed to be edited from the video. So what do you think the inevitable is about upcoming DLC? I have the feeling of the past that has to do with the Shadow Court, The Origins of the tracker, and Teresa hinted at in the next game. That is, the last DLC will probably take place in Aurora, and Wraithmarsh.