Thread: About Nintendo Wii

About Nintendo Wii

Dear All,

can anyone tell me..can I copy Nintendo games in siggle layer DVD and is it playable ??
    Or can I purchase it from local market as I dont want to pay lot of money if its available in gray market just like Xbox..please suggest ????

Re: About Nintendo Wii

Hey friend, i have no idea about Nintendo. I can help you about Xbox or Playstation but not for Nintendo. But anyways, just wanted to help, while searching i found some similar articles available here. Hope it could help you. Just have a look:
    How to copy Nintendo Wii Games ?
    How to take Wii games backup ?
    best best dvd drive to copy wii games

Dear Flux,

Thanks for reply..
    Can anyone provide me any link for free download "Easy Backup Wizard" or I have to purchase the same if I want to take back-up of my game.
    I am very fond of games and having PS3 and planning to purchase Wii for my younger bro..
    But now afraid about scratch on original game, as I have faced the same with PS3 games.
    So, please provide me link for free download of "Easy Backup Wizard" software..if anyone have??
    I would be greatfull for the concerned
    Vikas

I can say that the Easy Backup Wizard is the most Easiest Solution for creating the Backups. It will give you the simplest way to give you the backup for your Video Games. It is having the very simple user interface so that you can navigate very easily. If you want then you can do a proper search on download.com otherwise click here to start download. I wish that this will help you.

Hey Gunilla,

Thanks for your kind support..I will try to bacjkup my game and let you know if any problem occured..
    BTW I also would like to thanks Flux too for the same..
    Vikas

Hi Gunilla,

First of all thanks for your kind supports.
    As suggested by you, I try to back up one PS2 game "The Alpine Racer 3" but after back up it was unable to play in my PS2.
    As a procedure, I set directory and select individual folders, available within game disc as I can't select that particular drive, in which inserted the disc. Then I select outut folder and found many files after back up.
    But after burn that folder, I was unable to play that game on my PS2.
    Would you please check the above procedure and let me know if I am wrong anywhere
    Vikas

Are you trying to play via the CD/DVD of the "The Alpine Racer 3" game or by another mehtod? What is the error you are getting, if it is related to the disc then perhaps the disc might be scratched and therefore you are not able to get into the selected drive. It could be also a problem with the laser in the PS2. So try to check where the problem lies and report back.

Hello Ninji-X,

I tried to play the same after burning within CD but the TV screen become just black..i.e. may be nothin sensed by PS2.
    About doubt for PS@ lase, I can say it's perfect because I am easily able to play original game with the same machine.
    As per my doubt, I am doing any mistake during back-up. So, I would appreicate if you or Gunillaa send me the steps of backup with the Easy Backup Wizard.
    Thanks in advance for you quick and prompt support.
    Vikas

I have heard that, you can easily mod your playstation to play pirated games but that will lead to no support for original disc. Another way is to download a tool called Blindwrite which can be used to backup playstation games storing them onto your harddrive. There are online guide made on how to do it, so try it and let us know.

Dear Mario,

Thanks for your kind reply and support..I have downloaded the same and will try and let you know the results.
    However I didn't go for modification my PS2 because I want to play original game only but I afraid due to damege that why I want any option to save it in my harddrive.
    Vikas

Dear Mario,

As per your recommendation, I try to use particular software and able to copy successfully the game "Alpine Racer 3" on my hard drive as well as within the disc but still unable to play the same.
    It's sowing error, "Please insert PlayStation support Disc"
    Please help ??
    Vikas

Quote Originally Posted by vikas.babu View Post
    It's sowing error, "Please insert PlayStation support Disc"
    This error probably occur when your disk reader is not proper,. There might be some dust. clean it with dry cloths and than try playing the game. For more info on this error, see this: Please insert PlayStation or PlayStation 2 format disc?

Dear Shikhar,

Thanks for your kind advice but I don't think so about same problem because at the same time the original one is playing properly but the back-up disc showing this problem only.
    While I am using a brand new CD-R for back up the game after create image with "Blindwrite" software.

Mario or any othor member can suggest about this problem ??
    Vikas

Than possibly you or Blindwrite might have made some mistake while making the backup CD. That is the only possibility as you said original CDs are running without any problem. Try to make a new disc and see if it works or try the same disc on another system. For more help, see this: How to Copy Ps1 Disc

Dear Larry,

Would you please let us know the procedure, how to work with "Blindwrite" ??
    Btw I will share all the screen shots, as I am trying at my end, for your consideration..
    Vikas