Thread: Latency in Rifts or Invasions.

Latency in Rifts or Invasions.

At any other time my latency usually sits among 40-100ms, however as soon as I obtain anywhere near a Rift or Invasion, it spikes right up to flanked by 20,000-270,000 ms as well as either finally disconnects me or very gradually drops if I be able to get far sufficient away without dying from unseen mobs. I love the game however being not capable to contribute in any of those is receiving to be more than a little annoying. I was thinking if anybody else was having these similar issues, as well as hoping there is a solution for this.

re: Latency in Rifts or Invasions.

I appear to observe a connection among latency and FPS. My latency/ping goes way up while there are allocate of players close like in Rifts etc. as well as my FPS appears to drop in sync with high ping. Now if you swap those players with NPC's/MOB's I do not obtain the similar drop in FPS as well as spikes of latency. So it does not appear to be connected to graphic rendering however other players reason high latency as well as low FPS. It is not the only issue however it is there. It sounds odd however it appeared like this was the situation with WaR too; maybe it is graphics engine related stuff?

Trion now works closely with the best technicians to solve this problem which affects our customers. The BT team and senior management were very attentive and also very concerned about their own experience. They have collaborated with engineers as well as Operation Trion team to solve this problem as quickly as achievable. We will carry on pursuing this type of issue with another Internet provider around the world. To make sure that every of our customers worldwide are able to have the best gaming experience likely on Rift, we would like to give the highest quality.

I have read during a couple of threads on the forum as well as there are reports of lag spikes in Australia, South Korea, as well as I am confident many other unreported position. The entire reports point to that the lag is merely unbearable as well as the beta has been unplayable for involve players. The latency problems also appear to be most harsh at local evening-midnight times. Could you please give a reply to this problem that I am looking at this problem in addition to a solve this RIFT Latency Issues. This appears to be a fresh problem for most involve players that take place after the port alters in Beta 7.