Thread: Is Bulletstorm game going to be a quick purchase

Is Bulletstorm game going to be a quick purchase

I am very excited about the game bullet storm and want to purchase and play it as early as possible. But I have some doubts in that .I want to know that will it be a quick purchase or not. I think that it will be quick purchase for everyone because there are a few reasons for that. So I am really excited about it. I feel that it will be quick purchase because PCF has made it and all the past games from PCF have been amazing .So what do you all think?

Re: Is Bulletstorm game going to be a quick purchase

I would say that I have to see more of the game first before I make any decision. I don’t want to hurry in making decision and buying that game. But so far it’s looking very great. But I think that the Multiplayer option somewhat removes some shades out of that game. But one thing is for sure that I will definitely but it sooner rather than later. I have never played PCF games before and I am really looking forward to play this game.

I think that there are some other reasons as well why we should buy this game as quickly as possible. Apart from the reason that it is a PCF game I think that the game engine is a UE3 and Epic are supporting the game. So this makes all the more interesting. So I am looking forward to but it as early as possible. But as you stated that we need to just see the game more before buying it. But I feel that the multiplayer option which is provided is good for the game.

I am buying it as immediately. The only thing that has could hurt a bit is that if the game in single player is too short then there is no point in putting huge amount in it. I feel that this can put some people off. But we need to know first the actual duration of the game for multiplayer. Then it could depend on the multiplayer as well. So I am going to hurry up and buy this game immediately because I have heard some good thing about it from some gamers whom I know well.