Thread: Pet Society: Is there any need report cheaters

Pet Society: Is there any need report cheaters

Hello friends I have played almost all the game that is been developed by Zynga that is the Farmville and many more and also now I have been playing this Pet Society game since I have got bored with the previous game. Though I have spend so much of time playing all the games I have never ever tried to use any kind of cheats in the game so as to get on top of it as early as possible. Now there are other members some of my friends and some of my neighbors that I think use the cheats since many times I have seen that there is some of them almost double the cash count as compared to what they were having the day before. So what shall I do? Shall I report the same to the Playfish authority or should I keep them using the same.

Re: Pet Society: Is there any need report cheaters

Hey if you really know the persons who are using the cheats and the tricks so as to get on top of others as quickly as possible and those who do not want to waste any sort of time ion doing all the hard work by passing the level one by one and playing eth game from the scratch, you must go forward and inform the same to the game developers so that they can take the necessary actions so as to stop them from using any kind of auspicious activities in the game,

What I think is that if you are dam sure about the person who is responsible for carrying out such kind of wrong deeds where in they have been cheating others in the sense just to get on top of others then what I think that this people should certainly be ban from accessing any of those games. They are really going against the integrity of the game and are proving non ethical. The game that has been developed is just for enjoying and sake of love so I think that this kind of activity really has to be stopped as early as possible.

Hey I don’t care as long as this kind of cheats has been made available inside the game such that we can take the shortcut to get on top of each and everyone. I think that this kind of tips and tricks should be left to the personal choice such that those who want to use it can use it and those who don’t want to use can leave it. What I think is that there is no use so as to get the cheats out of the game as there are many gamers who doesn’t want to take the log route or those who do not have the time to play the game for long time so that they will become equal to others. So this has to made available in the game and should be made a personal choice.

Guys I am having some kind of query with the game that is the Pet Society that I have been playing on the facebook. Just a day or two ago I was having some 50,000 coins in my kitty and I was enjoying the game very much. But when I logged inside the game last night to play the game I found that there was some kind of less in the amount of money that I was having earlier and it was almost 10,000 less in the amount from which I was having earlier. So I would want to know that is that my account has been hacked by some one who is responsible for the wicked deeds regarding my cash in the account or is it something else.

See it is very hard to find out that there is any kind of lethal activity that has been carried out in your account or whether your account has been really hacked or not. What I think is that you should constantly change the password of your account so that there could not be the case of hacking that can carried out with your account. Also, please try to stay away from any kind of access to the unknown source since they are a kind of activities that has been carried out by some hacker.