Thread: Zynga Poker: Good job cheaters

Zynga Poker: Good job cheaters

Your Best bet is to go through and change all of your passwords and security questions and verify that your actual email address is still on record, then once you have done that submit a Request through the proper channels and patiently await a answer. The Customer service is working on this and will get to you as soon as they can. the only advice I can give you is do not click on any emails you receive in your inbox, unless they are your immediate friend and even then still be leary because there is a lot of email spoofing going on as well.

Re: Zynga Poker: Good job cheaters

I am sorry for your loss and just be patient until they get back to you, to build up a bank roll again stinks but hey it is fun in doing so, just use your buddy challenges wisely and start building it back up until they get back to you as it will ultimately increase your over all bank roll, don’t let it get a down. Zynga will never ask for your password, ask you to confirm your account, ask you to re-register your account, send messages to your Facebook Inbox, or send inbox messages, emails or chat messages telling you have won chips/cash.

You should also avoid joining any groups/fan pages that promise exclusive offers for becoming a member/fan and inviting friends to join. Only Zynga can provide such offers, and they will be announced through notifications, newsfeeds from official fan pages, and in-game newsfeeds. You must deal with Zynga Support to resolve any issues with your account. I hope that they will help you out in the same.

I have had the same done to me , and these messages look very real, and if u don’t know the url then u aren’t got much chance of stopping them , I think Zynga being a third party of Facebook should do more to protect genuine players. obviously there are a lot of security issues with Zynga and Facebook that need to be sorted , not only for the benefit of themselves but also the players, who without, Zynga and Facebook would not exist. I its time something was done. I have went through the proper channels and await with interest to see whether I get my chips back , but I don’t hold out much hope.