Thread: No Bonus When Visiting Neighbors in FrontierVille

No Bonus When Visiting Neighbors in FrontierVille

My trouble is while I go to as a minimum 4 of my fellow citizens (If I go to them initial or final) I not at all get the power, cloth thing that I get on the other fellow citizens while I visit them. As well while I am completed functioning at my neighbors place I don't obtain the "leave them a tool to exhibit them you were here" message. Just one fellow citizen as a completed tollbooth so that cannot be the trouble. Assist please.

Re: No Bonus When Visiting Neighbors in FrontierVille

Please post as many elements as you can regard your problem:
    1. Does this occur on all fellow citizens or only certain ones?
    2. Did you have any problems visiting during the paths insect?
    3. Did you have a novel fellow citizen newly which you didn't get the earliest visit bonus from?
    4. When did this trouble begin?
    5. Are you able to send the bonus later than visiting to your friend?
    6. Any additional details you can give would be obliging.
    7. Do you have the visit needle star on the neighbor earlier than you go?
    8. Are you visiting through the friend ladder, or the friend requires assist pop-up?

I am getting the conflicting, while I visit a fellow citizen and do 6 things I leave a gift for them which gets posted to their Facebook wall. The So-n-so congested by your homestead with a few [chance gift] The 1st fellow citizen goes ok, 2nd neighbor I get the window which pops up where I am suppose to strike Publish the "gift" but the window is wholly annulled, and that person does not obtain anything from me. This has occurred for approximating 4 or 5 days in a row to the similar player. It is approximately similar to rewards and stuff begin showing up all at the similar time, the coins, hearts, stars and after that other misc FrontierVille windows which it lags out the reward window. I am enforced to X out of it because I have no stop or publish button to push. He's going to begin thinking that I'm miserly on the presents.

I in progress playing after the paths were inserted, so I can't address that, but I have been containing a trouble with getting bonuses while I visit my fellow citizens all along. I have 30 neighbors. I deliberately waited 30 hours between visits and made certain I didn't visit until the game rearrange at 9:00 pm. On every visit, I was told I had received every bonus I could get today. I modernized both Firefox and Adobe this evening. No alter. I attempted playing utilizing Chrome. No alter. I have been playing for a bit over a week and this trouble gets inferior each day. As well, I can't gather bonuses from the Facebook feed. I will attempt to gather within seconds of the posting and I am either told that I have gotten my boundary of the item for the day (not accurate) or that the bonuses are previously disappeared.

While I go to play the game later than they place the witch which talks to you to construct the graveyard and I have made it 7 xs built the graveyard and after that jack comes tells me mislaid internet attempt refreshing or I do that and it is a gone another time just to have me once more talk to the witch after that construct the graveyard after that to jack to revive the game / e time its does that I have the similar insect in the game.