Thread: Lag issues in DC Universe Online that no one else seem to have (jumpy characters and npc's)

Lag issues in DC Universe Online that no one else seem to have (jumpy characters and npc's)

I have heard that when you are just making the use of the bigger game then it happens that the game will get some or the other issues in it. I have been making the use of the computer system for the sole purpose of the playing of the games and also the fact is that the working of the games that were being used by me where the best when I make use of the graphic card along with it. But now I don’t have any of the clues that what happened to the games that is being used by me in the computer system, it is hanging down very badly that causing many of the issues in it. The lagging is making me more irritating and I have almost spotted many of the errors in it and stopped the playing of the game itself. Please help me out with the issues that are being faced by me.

re: Lag issues in DC Universe Online that no one else seem to have (jumpy characters and npc's)

You have mentioned that you are making the use of the graphic card so it happens that when you are playing any of the games, the graphic card might be having the problem in loading of the game and also it might be that the game might not be working out well. It is also that you can just make use of the normal game that is not making use of any of the special feature of the graphic card and working out normally to the system that you are just making use of.

re: Lag issues in DC Universe Online that no one else seem to have (jumpy characters and npc's)

If you are making the use of the internet for the gaming then it would happen that you might be having the issue with the graphic card and specially when you are making the use of the graphic card of ATI. It has been seen that when you are making the use of the graphic card of the ATI such problems are staying in common and also the fact is that the working of the games are also been affected when you are making the connection of the internet along with the computer system that you are just making use of. Many of the users are making the use of the internet for the online gaming and also for various other purposes.

And also the other option is that you can just check out the details of the BIOS settings that has been done in the computer system that you are just making use of. If any of the drastic changes has been made them it is that you have see the settings that has been made for the BIOS and also the other settings that are being made in the system that you are making use of. And also it is that you have to look the settings that are being made for the CPU for the gaming console to work out with the system that you are just making use of.

And if you are trying something with the CPU then it is that you have to check out the RAM along with the working of the CPU. And also it is that you have see that the standard working of the CPU might also be the issue of the lagging games that is being used by you in the system. Many times it happens that the game stops automatically and also the functioning of the game can also be affected when you are just making the use of the gaming console and also the other hitches that are pertaining in the RAM also.