Thread: Stuck at loading screen to into the Watchtower in DC Universe Online

Stuck at loading screen to into the Watchtower in DC Universe Online

Well I am not able to load the watch tower in DC Universe Online game. I don’t know why it happening but really I am not able to have the access on this level of the game. Actually in the initial stage everything is fine and I am also able to play the game properly but as I shift to Watchtower then it is showing me the loading screen and nothing else I have no idea why the game stops here and also don’t know how to recover the same. So please somebody help me in this case and also let me know how I can get rid of the issue.

Re: Stuck at loading screen to into the Watchtower in DC Universe Online

If you will ask me then I guess the total problem is of the servers and this is the reason why you are not able to have access on the game or any particular problem. Well I guess you are not able to play the game because the server is not letting you to do the same I mean the server is failing to load the game or the particular map that you are trying to play. And if you really want to solve this issue then you have to just change the server and then give it a try again and I guess once the server is changed you will be easily able to play the same that you want.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that you are unable to have access on the game or the particular zone because all the zones before the same needs to be cleared. It happens if the initial stages are not cleared and in between we are trying to load the stage which is locked and the same will only open when you are clearing all the initial stage. I hope that this will help you out and also give you the proper access of the game.

I think there is the definite problem if the zone is not loading for you in fact the particular zone that you are trying to load is definitely affected and to solve the same you have to restart the game or the connection itself. First of all see whether the connection is proper or not and if the connection is fine then you have to reconnect to the server and then try and have a access over the game I can assure you that this will help you in solving the issue.