Thread: Super Meat Boy Progress Disappeared

Super Meat Boy Progress Disappeared

Hi all, I have downloaded the Super Meat Boy game when I was in the office. I played this game there and achieved a good progress. I bought that game to my home in pen drive but when I started this then I lost all my progress in the game and I have to play the game from the start. Can you tell me that why this is happening and how can I get the game resume from last progress? Please help.

re: Super Meat Boy Progress Disappeared

I know the reason for this. As you told that you played the game in your office. I would like to tell you that your saved file is in the office computer. That is why the computer at your home does not have Steam Cloud that where it was. Steam Cloud is a built in feature in some of the Steam games which is used to synchronize game saves, settings and other data.

Thank you for such a quick reply. I did not know that I don’t have the steam cloud. I would like to ask you one more thing that can I transfer this file to my home computer to make it work? I am using the Mac version and my office computer is on Windows XP so if that will work on my Mac version?

Don’t think that you cannot copy that in your computer. You can easily copy that and it will resume the progress of the game where you stopped last time. But as you told that you are using the Mac version, then I have doubt about this but you can try it once to see whether that works or not.