Thread: Super Meat Boy: Error when closing the game

Super Meat Boy: Error when closing the game

Hello friends I had brought this new game called Super Meat Boy since the day I had got the news of its release . I installed the game onto my system and played the game for almost two hours. While playing I completely enjoyed the game and like each and every thing of it and also the mission to save the Bandage game. But when I finally decided to close the game since I need to go for some work, I found out that I was not able to close the game and I was getting error saying "SuperMeatBoy.exe has stopped working and will close". This happens every time I try to leave the game. So any one who knows about the solution please help me to recover this issue.

Re: Super Meat Boy: Error when closing the game

Hey can you give me some information regarding your configuration that you are using, i guess that thisis due to the system problem because had it be the problem of the game CD then the game would not work at all. So I think that the system might have got a less memory and that could be the problem or that graphics can also be the issue for the error.

hey i guess that some of the files of the game might not got installed during the installation of the game and that is why you are facing this problem. So I think that the only solution would be to again install the game and play the game again and see if it again shows the error while leaving the game. Also, make sure that you completely uninstall the game before you go installing the new one.

Hey I am also facing the same problem while closing the application of the game and every time I get the same error that the "SuperMeatBoy.exe has stopped working and will close". I have searched every where on the internet for its solution but I couldn't be able to locate anywhere so I asked my friend and he suggested that this kind of problem is facing by each and every one those who are currently having this game. So I would suggest that you should buy a new CD for overcoming this problem because this can alone be the solution for it.

Its true that lots of people are facing the same problem because of the bug in the game. The developers have made some mistake in the programming which is why everyone who is having this game is facing the problem. Although the problem has been reported to them and they have started to find the conclusion and also have resolved some what. The new game CD which will release in a weeks to come will not have this kind of bug in them.