Thread: How to Run Games on Nulldc Emulator

How to Run Games on Nulldc Emulator

Hello , i have download the NullDc emulator from Here the problem is that i cannot setup it , i mean i am unable to play the games ,so can you tell me how to play or run games in the nulldc emulator ,please help , thanks in advance

Re: How to Run Games on Nulldc Emulator

Before running the emulator make sure that you have the necessary Dreamcast BIOS and Flash files dumped from your Dreamcast.

The BIOS must be named "dc_boot.bin" and the Flash must be named "dc_flash.bin". Both files must be placed in the "Data" directory which is in the location where you installed the emulator. The emulator will fail to load if you don't have these files.

Please note that original Dreamcast discs (GD-ROMs) are special discs that cannot be accessed by common PC DVD/CD drives. Because of this it is not possible to run these discs directly on an emulator. The only way to run such a disc is to make a backup copy (a dump) of it using some "special" methods either by using a Dreamcast or a modified PC DVD/CD drive.

if you have the Naomi version then Before running the emulator make sure that you have the necessary NAOMI BIOS file dumped from your NAOMI arcade system. nullDC currently supports early NAOMI BIOS files that lack GD-ROM support. One of those is the EPR-21576D Japanese BIOS. That's because nullDC doesn't emulate the NAOMI GD-ROM system yet. If your BIOS has GD-ROM support then the emulator will not be able to run any games and the NAOMI BIOS will show an error! The BIOS must be named "naomi_boot.bin" and be placed in the "Data" directory which is in the location where you installed the emulator. The emulator will fail to load if you don't have this file.

Check this Threads for more information Getting Nulldc to run and also follow this Step to solve your problem

1- Copy/convert your CD/GD ROM media to ISOs on your HDD.

2- Choose [ Image reader plugin ] as your CD/GD rom drive.

3- Run your emulator /* File/normal boot */; while he asks for Game iso; choose the "bootloader".

4- To swap the disks is easy, go to /* Options/GD-ROM/Swap disc */

5- Choose the ISO for your game you want to run.