Thread: Unable to access the Gmail account after changing the password

Unable to access the Gmail account after changing the password

I hope you have got the issue that I am going to discuss here. I recently changed my password of my Gmail account for some security reasons and now when I want to login to my account I am unable to do that. I tried numerous times logging in with the changed password for some reasons I also tried looking in with the old password that I had but I was unable to do that also. So what should I do now? I also tried with the password finder method but that too did not help me much. So any ideas that will help me here then do share it with me.

Re: Unable to access the Gmail account after changing the password

I would advise you to submit the account recovery form. See what reply you get it from there. If they identify you as the genuine user then would be able to mail your lost password in the other alternate email address that you might be having. So with the help of that you would be able to recover the password that you had lost. So this is what you can do in this situation. I suppose you have tried with the password reset method and that has failed to recover you the lost password. ;so that’s why I am advising you to try with the account recovery form. Do try it.

What do you think I have not tried with that method? I did try with that method and the response that I got from the account support team is that ‘Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:’ this is what I got to see after submitting the report. I don’t know what other solution that I should try, that particular Gmail account is very important to me and I need to get the email account as early as possible. So if possible do suggest me some other good alternatives so that I would be able to get the password back as early as possible.

I would advise you to re submit the form that I was talking about. There is no harm in trying to send the form again and believe me that will be of much benefit for you. See Google has no specific method by which they would detect the information and will get back to you with the lost password but it is advisable to fill in the exact details in the empty boxes and believe me try sending it numerous times until you get the reply from them. so that is what I have to say here and I hope you get your password recovered as early as possible.

Yes I agree with what the above user has said and you will have to keep on resubmitting the form in every 24 hours. Until you get the desired response from them. One of my friend did exactly the same method and he had to submit around 4-5 forms then only after that he was able to get the lost password from the Gmail team. So do keep on repeating and I am sure that you will be able to get the desired result. So I hope I am clear with my opinion.