Thread: Internet explorer 9, unable to access status bar

Internet explorer 9, unable to access status bar

I am not able to access status bar in recently installed internet explorer 9 full version. The problem occurred first time after use almost two days the upgraded version of this web browser. From the morning of day before yesterday, I am not able to locate the status bar from the web browser application window. It is missing from there. But I am not having any such type of information regarding this problem. so I am here for getting any suggestion or solution for this issue. How can I get back the status bar of the web browser? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Internet explorer 9, unable to access status bar

According to me I think this is happening for the virus file, though I was also facing relevant issue in my system,after that when I consult with one of my friend, who is a good technical savvy, he suggest me to scan the full system with a updated version for antivirus program, I tried with this and found there is a malwarebyte attacked my system which is somehow corrupts the internet explorer browser, and some of eth features of that. so I also like to suggest you to go through this, If there is any vireos’ affect your system or the browser then this will surely help you.

The problem that you posted here, is simply occurred for the browser version, first of all make sure that the browser version is compatible with the system architecture along with also be sure that the browser is not running with any other process that is unknown to you or not installed in your system. if you did not figure out any such problem with this then I recommend you to try with an process, reset the browser, for that open the program and features under control panel and from there click on the browser name and choose the reset option from top of the screen.

I am also not able to access the status bar in my windows vista system, where I installed this browser recently, though this is showing in my system but not able to access this, because of when I place the mouse on the top of status bar, the browser windows freezes and direct me to close this. I checked if I place the mouse in any other place over the browser window, the problem not arrived. I can understand why this is happening. Though I am tried by scanning the system, especially the program installer folder in my operating system loaded drive, but found nothing. Is here nay one having any idea on this peculiar issue?

According to my knowledge, I don’t think so it is a hardware issue. Though the problem that you mentioned in your post, is this also happened with any other application, like browser or other installed application? If this happened then I think this is occurring for the mouse of your system. confirm about this by replace the mouse with other one. I hope this will some help you to figure out the problem. I was also having almost relevant type of issue, after that when I searched about this I found this one as a cause.

For both the problem I recommend you to reload the internet explorer web browser, for that first of all removes the existing one and along with also remove the other installed files from your system’s hard drive nod from the registry editor. I think this is occurring for the browser, and if the reset process is not works to overcome from the problem then this is the only solution to resolve these types of issue. After the complete un-installation proceed for the fresh installation, go through this, I hope it will help you.