Thread: Want to Increase Downloading speed

Want to Increase Downloading speed

I am having idea plug-in for using the internet.I use it on my laptop.It is working fine ,but i am facing the problem of low speed on my internet connection.When i start downloading it give me the speed of 15 Kbps.In the peak hours even its speed further goes down.What should i do for increasing my downloading speed ?

Re: Want to Increase Downloading speed

You need to install a software for increasing the downloading speed .The name of the software is Internet download manager (IDM).It is a very good for increasing the downloading speed .I to have installed the same software on my system .Before installing this software my speed was 20 kbps and when i installed this software my speed went upto 30 to 35 kbps.You to try this software it will surely increase your speed.

According to me you are facing this slow speed problem because your browser memory would be full with the cookies and temporary file.You need to delete this cookies and temporary file from your browser.If you are using Mozilla the n go to the tools option, then go to options field.Inside option go to the privacy .There is options given for deleting the cookies.If you are using IE then go to the tools option, inside tools go to internet options ,then in general there is the option for deleting the cookies.

For increasing you internet sped you can use DAP 9 software .This you need to install it on your system .Then allow your downloading through the DAP software.In the start it will take few seconds for making the connection,but once the connection is completed ,it gives a good downloading speed.It is a free software available on the internet.Either you can download it free or buy a licensed version of this software.

I referred the solution provided by the Lillebror and need Tos .I download the fresh copy of internet download manager and installed it on my system and even i deleted all my cookies from the browser .By doing my internet speed has improved a lot .Initially i was getting the speed of 15 kbps but now after doing this my speed has increased upto 25 kbps. Thank a lot to both of you for giving me such a nice solution.