Thread: How to solve search engine Ad problem

How to solve search engine Ad problem

Hi friends,

I have a simple problem with my default search engine that is google. Whenever i search for a site on google or bing and when i open a particular site it takes me directly to an Ad first, i have to click back or cancel that Ad window and then again i have to click on the link to get the actual page. If anyone is facing same kind of problem or know what is going on with it.

Any suggestions for this problem would be appreciated. This problem started tonight when i was back from work, earlier before everything was fine with the search engine.

Re: How to solve search engine Ad problem

It sounds like your system is infected with a virus known as "adware". I will suggest you please download a latest antivirus and run "Malwarebytes", install it and please update it at every interval of time. Keep on clicking update untill it tells you that you have updated the latest version, after that run a full scan of your system. Post the logs here so we can diagnose, and try to browse same search engines again.

Hi jaxine,
    I was also facing the same problem but i was able to solve the problem after five hours of stressbusting work . To overcome this problem i used "SuperAntiSpyware" and "Malware bites" to remove the Malware from system which was causing this kind of problem. If you need more help on google for go.google.com malware, loads of information would come up. But unfortunately the Malware won't allow you to install any of the software, in this case you have to rename the files and then try to install. I recommend you to Start with Super Anti Spyware.

If you want to solve your search engine problem, follow the below mentioned steps:

First go to the control panel.
    There you will find a administrative tools, computer management, click on show hidden devices under view, after that scroll down to non plug and play drivers, then disable "tdssserv.sys" and restart your computer.
    From my experience the problem should be solved because i was able to sovle my problem by doing these steps.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I had the same problem too
    I was already having symantac on my computer, but it didn't recognize the virus, so i decidec to download avast and ran a full scan. It found two pieces of malware viruses. After that i went into my document and settings and deleted all the cookies. I then went into my firefox browser, tools then options and deleted all private data and also unchecked "accept third-party cookies."

The whole process took about 30 minutes and but i was able to solve my problem which was completely gone.