Thread: How to create permanent Tabs in Firefox?

How to create permanent Tabs in Firefox?

Hey, I am using the Mozilla Firefox in which i want to create the permanent tab so that whenever i open the browser i will get the tab open with the site that i wish too. Actually it is frustrating when you are working on net and accidentally a tab is close and having important work going on it and not getting that again. So tell me How to create permanent Tabs in Firefox?. I hope that i will get the solution of it here.

Re: How to create permanent Tabs in Firefox?

You can use the extension of the Mozilla Firefox that will work as the query of your and create the permanent tab for your browser. This extension is known as the "PermaTabs Mod" and having the lots of functionality for the same. After the installation of the same when you restart the browser and right click on any of the tab at that time on the context menu you will notice a option that is Permatab click on that and on the sub-context menu you have to click the permanent tab option and that tab will become the permanent tab. So download it and enjoy it

Turn tabs of your choice into permanent tabs. PermaTabs can't be closed accidentally no matter what you click (even actions like "Close other tabs" will not affect them) and will stick around between sessions. Ideal for keeping URLs you use often, always one tab away. Also, ideal for picking up specific articles where you left off during a previous session. From first installation PermaTabs includes three random sample tabs (from a built in list) to get you started. Maybe you'll discover a useful site you never knew about. More on the Mozilla Site.

As i have posted and got the reply of it instantly so i appreciate this work of yours so that i have more knowledge about it and now i am ready to use this bu i have no idea how to download the same. So please help me with the download of the extension that is working for the permanent tab and know as the PermaTab Mod.

To download the PermaTabs Mod you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the PermaTabs Mod.
    • Start the Mozilla
    • Click on the Tools Menu
    • Click on the Add on
    • Click on the Browse all add on
    • On the Extension page type PermaTabs Mod
    • From the list ,Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Click on the Install
    • Start the browser again

Thats it!!!!!!!

I have used this add on and can tell you that this really working for the tab issue when close accidentally so if you are looking for the same then download it. On the option of it you can decide that how you want the permatab to open the link and what you don't wish to see in the context menu. You can also choose the miscellaneous options in if desired that you wish to enter. To direct download of the same click here