Thread: How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?

How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?

Hi, I am new to the technology of the computer so don't have the much idea about it. I know only surfing on the internet. I have installed the Mozilla Firefox for my browsing purpose as i heard it is the safe to surf with the Mozilla. Now i need to download the extension of the same but the problem is that i don't no about the installation and download of it. So help with How to install the extension Mozilla Firefox?

Re: How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey this is very simple you have to visit the extension page of the Mozilla and then search the add on that you want to download and add it to the browser. To view the extension page just go to the tools and then to the add on and click on the browse all add on and that will take you to the page of extension of Mozilla Firefox. So do the same and enjoy. Thanks

Hey as i said i am new for the technology of the computer as well as the Mozilla i have less knowledge of the functioning of the same, so need complete specification of the same that how to get on the page easily. Hope you understand what i want.

OK, then go through the step that i an giving regarding the same that will help you to install the add on to your browser and use the same. This can be directly access but still you need the complete specification then follow this.
    • Start the Mozilla Firefox from Desktop
    • Then Go to the Tools Menu from the Menu Bar
    • Now go to the Add on
    • this will open the windows, go to the get Extension tab
    • now click on the Browse all add on

This will open the extension page of the Mozilla which will have lots add on that you can install and use.

I have got the extension page but could you please suggest me some of the great add on that will block the advertisement on the web page that i prompt when i visit the same. It got click some time by mistake and open the new window which is frustrating some time. Also suggest me some need full add on that is require for the safety purpose

You can use "Adblock" to banned the advertisement. Right-click on a banner and choose "Adblock" from the context menu - the banner won't be downloaded again. Maybe even replace parts of the banner address with star symbols to block similar banners as well. Or you select a filter subscription when Adblock Plus starts up the first time, then even this simple task will usually be unnecessary: the filter subscription will block most advertisements fully automatically. For download of the same visit here

There are lots of add on available on that are recommended by the Firefox only so go to the URL of the Mozilla Firefox extension and there you will get the working add on as suggested by them. So me of them is WOT, JavaScript, and Video Downloader etc.So download as needed. To go to the extension page click on the link given below.
    Extension Of Firefox