Thread: Right click doesn't works in firefox 3.5

Right click doesn't works in firefox 3.5

I have recently updated to the firefox 3.5 something, its latest one . Its like there is many bug with this latest release of firefox.

Till yesterday i was facing the problem of opening the current pages in new window of firefox, i got the solution here Firefox 3.5 opens a new window automatically without any reason

(I thought its different issue from the above one , so i created the new thread.)

Now i can't right click in firefox anymore. Right click doesn't works either in tabs bar or at any space within the firefox window. It was working till yesterday, but it seems something gone wrong. Does anyone else facing this bug? Can you help me please?

Thanking you. spectre330

Update: suddenly it worked for few clicks then gone again.

Re: Right click doesn't works in firefox 3.5

I'm also using the same version but having no issue like this, are you sure that its not your mouse faulty? try by clicking some where else in your other applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Renfred View Post
    I'm also using the same version but having no issue like this, are you sure that its not your mouse faulty? try by clicking some where else in your other applications.
    Yes no issue with me also, it can be because of using the add-ons.

@ spectre330

Try by disabling all add-ons. many times it happens because of the Yahoo Toolbar, remove it, if you have installed it.

As mentioned that yesterday you have installed the Add-on bug489729 (Disable detach and tear off tab) 1.3 from the above link given in your post, this issue can be because of that. Remove it and see what happens.

I suggest to go back to previous version of firefox, till this problems get resolve. If you find none of the solutions things work and you still want to downgrade to a previous version, you can do so by downloading and running a previous version's installer.

Downland the Firefox 3.0. 13 from here