| || |
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: How to save shockwave flash movie
Some cartoons or animations that are available for online viewing usually can be ripped so that you can play it offline. There’s a good chance that they are made in Shockwave Flash format
using the Macromedia Flash program. Whether it is flash animation, flash tutorials, flash websites, or even flash advertisement, all can be saved to your hard using some methods if they are in the same format. For Firefox user
For Internet Explorer user
- Click on Tools - Page Info
- Then, click the Media Tab on the Page Info Windows
- The media tab will have complete list of Images, CSS Files and Shockwave Flash files that were downloaded by the Firefox browser while loading the page of the website.
- Scroll down the list and locate the .swf file.
- Click the “Save As” button. Choose some folder on your hard drive and save the file.
- Firstly, click Tools - Internet Options
- In the General Tab, click the Settings button available in the Temporary Internet Files group.
- Click View Files to open your Temporary Internet Files folder.
- Click View - Details. Now click View - Arrange Icons By - Internet Address. Depending upon the webpage, there could one or more Flash files (Shockwave Flash Object) under the Internet Address.
- Once you find the right flash file, right-click and choose Copy. Then paste the .swf file in any other folder,such as My Document.
Remember that these methods above only function if your internet browser’s cache file has not been cleared yet. Make sure that you did not close the internet browser before you save the flash file.Source:bloganything