Thread: Help with Java card client

Help with Java card client

I would like to access MSN at work, only the posts are configured so as we can install anything on it (not create key in the registry and write in the program files directory. I first head to a web client, but the sites are blocked by the proxy, I have not found another site that will access a web client msn. The alternative that I think is a java client (which usually without installer messed up the installation on this wonderful pc ...) which could be installed just unzip (in the way of that eclipse, works perfectly). Do you know of sites or software that can help me?

Re: Help with Java card client

I just tested this morning: Clients can access everything: web, pop, smtp, msn, https, The server has access: web, pop, smtp. I have access to from the server and https msn. Yesterday it worked and suddenly over msn over https.
    You need to Config ISA ,
    1 - Sets client of my lan (192.168.1.0 is 192.168.1.x)
    2 - Rules of protocols (DNS, FTP, htttp, https, icq, msn, pop, smtp)
    3 - Implementation of this rule for a protocol to the client group
    4 - Creation of packet filters: web, pop, smtp

There is also a simple method certain you are still in a contact list with MSN and always! First open MSN and select Tools in the menu bar at the top so click Option. Here, all these contacts do you have not deleted. Once in the dialog box select the menu on the left, the tab Privacy. You can read down: "See the list of users added to their contacts Seeing me", then PRESS show. And there, in this new small window is all the contacts do you have not deleted! So just search for a contact that you suspect or actually come to take stock of all your contacts.
    Last edited by opaper; 23-07-2010 at 12:53 AM.

We'll see how easily be informed of a contact that you removed in two clicks. First we must download Messenger Plus Live (Software known for his pseudo-color display and see the nicknames in color), here is an additional software / solutions integrate / MSN, so you use it always. Once installed, simply launch MSN normally (There is already present in the menu bar, "Live" and more) and you connect. In the example, the contact has deleted you from their list. Now it is easy rigourosly whether one of your contacts you deleted, in fact, make a right click on one of your contacts, go to Messenger Plus! Extras to choose the contact information ...and then down the new dialog box is displayed either "You are in the contact list"or is "You're not in this list contact.

I doubt strongly that this is your site that has changed the behavior of the firewall, in my opinion he should be misconfigured and any pass when it was working. Or you had said on IE in your proxy server to 127.0.0.1 (proxy supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Gopher, etc ... without having to create a filter).
    For MSN it gives a packet filter in Allow / Custom with
    Protocol: TCP
    Direction: Outbound (output)
    Local port: All ports
    Remote Port: 1863 Sets.

It may be useful to access the firewall in Windows Vista, or to check whether the set. To access this made Run => type firewall in the search box. In the result tab you can choose between Windows Firewall and Windows Firewall with Advanced Security. The latter (Windows Firewall with Advanced Security) lets you configure your protection more effectively compared to the basic version is less complete. By default it is set in relation to conventional Firewall. Against it is rather reserved for an informed public (administrator). For other content with you to configure your firewall classic ( Windows Firewall ).