Thread: Security between flex+air and webservice

Security between flex+air and webservice

I do realize some stats for my site, and the components of Flex are pretty cool. I managed to set up a system webService but I do not understand how to send complex objects flex. A PieChart apparently need an ArrayCollection as dataProvider. I have to sent a string from my webService and rebuild ArrayCollection thereafter or is there another way? It is security beneficial. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Security between flex+air and webservice

Flex applications can interact with a web service simply by using a URL to a WSDL document. These queries and answers will be formatted messages (SOAP Simple Object Access Protocol) or transported by http. The use of the web service in flex is simple, just type a URL:
    Creating and consuming a Web service (or Web Service) is done in 2 stages:
    1. Create the object with the WebService URL
    2. Call the desired method

You can use
    Code:
    monWebServiceId.maMethode ()
    This method can be called either by a system event (at a creationComplete) by a user event (click on a button for example). It retrieve results (XML data) with the property "lastResult. If your XML is well constructed, associate a datagrid to the results and you get a nice picture with well formatted.

You can use the Local Connections to provide two SWF files even when run on two different instances of Flash Player. In addition, you allow LocalConnection to communicate between Flash 9 content (Flex applications for example) and older content (Flash 8 and lower). Flex applications can load any kind of SWF, it is edited by Flex or the Flash IDE. However, since Flash 9 applications use a different virtual machine compared to older Flash content, it is not possible for an application to communicate directly with a published SWF from Flash 8 or lower. If an application loads a Flash 9 SWF Flash 9, they may communicate directly.

Communication with remote data is done at runtime. It does not lie strictly on the client, but requires a communication network to send and receive data between the client and the server. Flex applications support a number of remote communication technologies based on standards. There are three major categories of communication with remote data (remote data communication) for Flex RIA applications:
    Code:
    Communication by request / response HTTP

You need to Flex module based on a binary protocol, the load test Flex applications require dedicated support of this protocol.
    The Flex module NeoLoad can:
    * Save AMF traffic replay (Module not necessary to save the traffic text or XML).
    * Extract / Inject data in the AMF test to variabilization calls (presentation of data as XML in the scenario).
    * Automatically manage session IDs used by AMF.
    * Manage Channels streaming (requires module "Push").