Thread: Basic query, using zone alarm

Basic query, using zone alarm

Hello,
    I have just bought a new lenova laptop. I have one query about zone alarm. How do I know which zone alarm pop ups allow or deny? one of my friend is having the same application some period ago said "deny things unless [I] know what they are" .Once I have clicked on deny pop up it seems that I cannot get the program for download. Anybody know about this?? Any suggestion??

Re: Basic query, using zone alarm

To solve this issue you need to do the following in order. At the bottom right corner of your laptop screen, in the bar you should see a small Z.Right-Click on that , then click Restore ZoneAlarm Control Center.
    Then On the left side click on "Program Control" and under that click "Programs". Then it gives you list of programs. Simply Left-Click the blue ?'s or the red X's or the green checkmarks and choose whether or not to deny or allow on the programs you want.

open the programs that require updates and under Help "Find Updates". Click on it and see what is ZA. Then you can check ZA always remember the decision you made. Cold Titanium you gave the best re-defining programs to request access to the Internet. Just right-click and it will give you several options. Select the one you feel comfortable with.Download this upgrade.

You can Comodo instead of Zone Alarm .It work similar as zone alarm do.If you need to update, try it, write the name of your program
    firewall asks to allow / disallow. Prohibit the beginning, then Google name.If program to show an association with the update / action as you try to run.it's probably a safe one to allow; if not, do more googling until you are sure of
    allowing it/disallowing it/asking someone who knows more about it specifically.Try it more efficient then zone alarm.