Thread: Canon Powershot A480 Digital Camera

Canon Powershot A480 Digital Camera

Canon has introduced the PowerShot A480 digital digital camera, replacing PowerShot A470 with a more dense build and easier flurry. Twenty five percent smaller than its predecessor, the A480 includes a new simplified button treatment for further of benefit. This entry-level stiff houses a 10MP sensor, 2.5" LCD, Canon's DIGIC III processor again includes quality equaling over enterprise detection and appearance Detection.

The Canon PowerShot A480 has been launched as a replacement for the year-old PowerShot A470 model. Compared to that camera, the Canon A480 has a quite restyled body that's about a quarter smaller overall, has a further typic shape, and simplifies the user interface by removing the framework dial again adding dedicated buttons for govern of zoom, operating mode besides playback. The 3.3x optical shoot up lens in the Canon A480 is ever since slightly wider-angle and less productive than the 3.4x zoom of the A470, also offers 35mm spit focal lengths from a moderately beggarly 37mm wide aspect to a 122mm telephoto. maximum aperture ranges from f/3.0 to f/5.8 across the zoom align. The sensor resolution has been boosted from seven to lavish megapixels, from a 1/2.3"-type CCD theory sensor, and the Canon A480 is based around the previous generation of DIGIC III view processor. The cover of commotion modes has again been increased from ten to fifteen.

Most variant specifications are similar to the previous camera. There's no optical viewfinder, with images solely framed and reviewed on a 2.5", 115,000 fleck LCD grandstand play. command comes from two AA batteries, and media is stored on SD / MMC cards. As wholly since still images, the Canon A480 can record 20fps VGA or 30fps QVGA tape spell QuickTime Motion JPEG layout. Sensitivity ranges from a minimum of ISO 80 equivalent to a maximum of ISO 1,600 idol.

Key Features of Canon Powershot A480 :

10.0 Megapixels
    With a 10 Megapixel sensor, you can capture every spirit direction vivid detail – ready considering printing at sizes as lank considering A3+, or cropping to perfection without losing the particularize necessary for surpassing prints.

Compact and colourful
    Small besides polished enough to slip sympathy a pocket, the PowerShot A480 has a classic, stylish sire that feels great in the hand. Controlled by a simple button layout, it comes in a choice of four estimable colours.

3.3x optical zoom
    Frame every picture perfectly with a Canon 3.3x optical zoom. connections combination with digital zoom, magnification of augmentation to 13x can be achieved.

DIGIC III
    As well considering powering Face Detection Technology, Canon’s DIGIC III processor provides posthaste response times, refined image quality and colour sham. DIGIC III further delivers advanced hubbub reduction – ensuring that images remain sharp also clear.

15 shooting modes
    A choice of shooting modes - including nutty Kids & Pets and Indoor modes - set about it easy to get the right settings for any scene. tidily skookum the structure you want, and let the camera carry worry of situation else.

1cm Macro shooting
    A discriminating 1cm Super Macro mode allows you to capture insignificant scale term from whereas solve as 1cm away.

Great people shots
    A suite of Face Detection technologies detects ripening to nine faces in a scene and adjusts focus, exposure, flash settings also parching balance – through optimal results with natural-looking skin tones.

Auto Red-Eye Correction
    Available force shooting or playback mode, Automatic Red-Eye compensation accurately removes the red-eye effect caused by flash.

Motion Detection Technology
    Motion Detection Technology uses changes in scene dirt and spirit brightness to accurately recognize subject alertness. The optimal ISO mutilate is then automatically set, to minimise blur and maximise image quality.

2.5” LCD
    Framing, reviewing besides sharing shots are equally easy with a bright 2.5” LCD. Night Display model aids visibility in low light, pace a selectable Grid Line display helps harbour composition.

VGA and LP movies
    Supplement your photos with smooth, 30fps VGA tape clips. A special Long Play mode lets you store twice the ingrained symbol of footage on your memory card.

Features

• Compact, lightweight 10.0 Megapixel camera
    • Four flush variations (silver, red, blue or black)
    • Canon 3.3x optical zoom
    • Easy to use, shroud usual button layout also everyday user interface
    • 2.5” LCD with big idea Inspection tool being meeting place checking
    • People shots made child's play with Face Detection AF/AE/FE/WB
    • Red-Eye Correction in both shooting and playback
    • DIGIC III processing delivers high-quality images and intelligent technologies
    • Combats blur with turmoil Detection Technology
    • Smooth, 30fps VGA movies with Long Play mode
    • 15 shooting modes
    • Safety FE avoids blow-out when the thought is used