Thread: LG Spectrum likes and Dislikes

LG Spectrum likes and Dislikes

hi guys

I am planning to buy this phone and I need to know the like and Dislike of this phone so that I can make my decision easy . the phone look good to me but it will be really nice if anyone here can tell me the pros and cons of this phone , I will be really appreciating this afford

Thanks in advance

Re: LG Spectrum likes and Dislikes

If you are don’t care the phone that actually feels similar to a candy bar king-size bed, then go for the LG Spectrum. the 4.5-inch screen, speed of Verizon's LTE, and show up to 720 HD. The LG Spectrum is not the beautiful phone I’ve ever laid eyes on. In fact, it doesn't even extremely compete. in an exceedingly world of good-looking iPhone, delightful Galaxy Notes, and compelling Nokia Windows Phones, the LG Spectrum almost certainly won’t even get your notice. It has a lot of a similar style like the Nitro HD, apart from for some strange cause LG chosen to place a horrible plastic panel across the backside. it's a bit textured that is print on it, though sense slick plus low cost similar to plastic. The 4.5-inch show is surrounded by a black bezel and gunmetal silver tapered edges.

Well i favor the The 8-megapixel camera that will record video in 1080p HD, and LG and Verizon are charged with a trio of applications that optimize high definition HD video playback.

the Spectrum fail when strained that really makes me extremely uncomfortable. People have deal with cheap handset for a long time nowadays, and if you’re raise from something two years old that may not bother you so much. however if you’re upgrading from an iPhone otherwise any of Samsung’s or else HTC new devices, you perhaps let down at just how poor this phone is

Seriously, expandable memory although no detachable battery? Then detachable battery but no expandable storage? This is really ridiculous why on earth are companies yet making top of the line phone omitted key features?

The LG Spectrum is not essentially my preferred handset. It’s got very nice specs plus a killer display, but there’s something to be said regarding the manner a handset attract you in from across the room. I don’t want to get all loving or dramatic regarding it, however it’s still right: look matters. Windows Phones contain that attractive, persuasive live tile interface. The iPhone has its eye-catching design plus piano black shine. Motorola Razr have that extreme thin profile, and Samsung Galaxy series is huge, beautiful display with stunning design.

’I m in fact fairly overwhelmed with the Spectrum’s 8-megapixel camera. It appear to replicate color slightly enhanced than my iPhone 4S, which was a pretty big surprise after dealing with this handset for a few weeks . The shutter’s not practically as quick, and I’m not a fan of the camera application UI, although I still give the Spectrum camera a wing.

usually saying , this handset didn't live up to what has been expected from the phone in the performance section it is really very slow in space ? every things scroll among home screens plus opening applications. twice I clicked the application icon waited and clicked it once more. certainly, this led to the app tray opening plus closing in a flash. It was so sluggish, that I had closed it prior to I opened it.