Thread: Is there any warranty for lock button in iphone 4

Is there any warranty for lock button in iphone 4

Hi, I have Iphone 4 and it is under warranty still but I have doubts regarding the warranty terms and conditions regarding the phone, as does apple covers damage in the lock button in the warranty for iphone4 ? since you guys must be aware who are actually having this device as the lock button in the mobile is quite delicate thus generally I don’t use it and instead make use of automatic lock for the phone. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is there any warranty for lock button in iphone 4

see no one knows their terms and conditions regarding the phone and its accessories but for more information regarding the same you can simply visit their official site or simply there is some bit information provided in the phone manual as well, If you ever had a glance through it. Thus the thing that I can recommend you is like you should try to have a look at least in the given manual and see what they have mentioned, and off course let us know as well.

well, I personally believe that warranty almost recovers everything regarding the phone until and unless the phone is not physically damaged.

For example If suppose by any accident any caused happened to the device and because of that you are not able to get the button working then surely this won’t come under any warranty rather you’ll not get any benefit over here, because here they will consider this case as a physical damage, no doubt you’ll get service for repairing it for sure but the only thing is like you must have to pay them. And this is not only for the apple’s product rather almost every product follows this kind of rules only.

Thus bottom line is like you don’t have to have any physical damage to the phone, in other words damage done by you in order to get benefitted.

Exactly I am agree with the above user as If the phone is broken within the year because of something wrong you did it falls under the “mistreatment by customer” and isn't covered under warranty.

When I was searching about the same thing I came to know about the same thing over here. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should visit it and see what they have discussed, I haven’t read it properly but assuming as the information would be quite helping.

when I seen their manual they haven’t Mentioned this things instead time rather they have mentioned period for each and every accessories came along with the phone.