Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Power button of the iPhone 4 is broken any suggestions

Portable Devices

Old 16-12-2010

Power button of the iPhone 4 is broken any suggestions

I have the iPhone 4 with me and I have the power button on the iPhone 4 broken and the thing is that I just want to know if at all it is possible to get it repaired for free. Well I have the thing in the Warranty and I have seen that this can be replaced here and hence would really like to know if I will have this replaced here. Actually I even do not know how did it came out and hence would like to know if I will be charged for it. I think that these iPhone have really bad parts and I would like to know if there are others having the same issue as of mine here.

Old 16-12-2010

Re: Power button of the iPhone 4 is broken any suggestions

Well let me tell you that the parts of the iPhone are really not weak and let me tell you that if one goes wrong then you cannot simply blame the whole model of the iPhone. I am of the opinion that it is really awesome to have the iPhone here in the pocket as it is really the one that everyone should have from the iPhone itself. Regarding the Power button let me tell you to take a chance with it and just enter the service center and see if they can have the things repaired or replaced for free.
Old 16-12-2010

I would also say the same thing here. Just because one thing went wrong you cannot have the whole series of the iPhone to be blamed here. I am please to tell you that it is really a superb piece and you can have the same without many issues here. Also regarding the replacement if you do not have any major damage then you will have the iPhone of yours replaced and that too for free. It really depends on the people that are there on the Apple to see if that is correct.
Old 16-12-2010

I do not think that you will have the things replaced here and I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can have the local technician in the picture here. Well if you will go with the Apple then you are bound to have issues here and hence would suggest you to make the move here soon. Well there is no issue in giving it a try here but if you want to have the things in the much precised manner then you can go with the Apple Service center itself.
Old 18-12-2010

Physical damages are really not replaceable and let me tell you that the things for you are really not going to be that easy for you here. I am of the opinion that you will be required to spend some bucks so that you can get it repaired or get it replaced. Well if at all you have the iPhone of yours under warranty then it is really advisable that you can give this a try and see what they will instruct you with. Just explain them the scenario and be clean and see if they can make the things happen for you for free. Please let me get notified about the same here.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,