Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2011

Apple?s iPhone 4s headset transmitting echo at the time of call.

I earn apple?s 32 gb iPhone 4s with Rogers. The apple?s with no doubt has a good sound, so most of the people earn it. But since I am using the Apple hands free headset with the phone during a call, an echo sound is been observed. It does not occur when I play in speaker mode. i tried using other hands free but the same problem. I tried rebooting, in advantage also restored phone back to factory settings as a latest phone and still no resolution.
Old 04-11-2011

Re: Apple?s iPhone 4s headset transmitting echo at the time of call.

The apple is renowned for its voice clarity. It is such that due to some wrong settings of the phone. Let I say again that this is a temporary fix. If the echo occurs, try pressing the speakerphone button on &amp, it will solve the problem.
Old 04-11-2011

Thinks like, you are having a hardware issue. The connector in which you tuned should be cleaned. If it doesn?t work check for the earphones. Connect them properly or insert it in the right way.
Old 04-11-2011

Pressing the speaker phone button and then unplugging it off again corrects the problem .but it is found that it is a temporary fix. It has been seen that it came to notice coming back over again on the similar call, but now press the speaker button once more and then off, this will solve it. Considering apple there should be a permanent fix in a software update.
Old 04-11-2011

After visiting some of the forums, it has come out that most of the persons are acquiring the echo sound. The temporary solution does work but we cannot continue on a temporary solution. So what?s the actual reason for wiping of the echo from the headset? Please visit the apple?s customer support, and hope they will solve the issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,