Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

FM Radio not working properly in Nokia 701 Belle

Portable Devices

Old 08-10-2011

FM Radio not working properly in Nokia 701 Belle

I have a brand new Nokia 701. It is a fantastic phone and Belle is unbelievable. Nevertheless I am encountering grim issues with FM radio (not just me I am perplexed. In Greek neighborhood discussions 2 more individuals with 701 have reported the same issue). When actuating the FM radio, when some time (varies from 20 minutes up to 1 hour) the radio quits working and the phone stops. It is just about unrealistic to do anything and I cannot even terminate the radio application from work chief. Just result is to restart the phone.

Old 08-10-2011

Re: FM Radio not working properly in Nokia 701 Belle

Same troubleshooting with me, in the event that I furnish a proportional payback and get an additional 701 I will have the same issue again. It is not just me possessing the issue but more. And then even assuming that I give it back to NOKIA care I cannot take anything else aside from Nokia. Not just that my stacking of Radio and music player requires some investment (although it has 1 GHz processor impending it in).
Old 09-10-2011

Re: FM Radio not working properly in Nokia 701 Belle

I have attempted every last trace of the methods: widget and shortcut from home screen and additionally through standard menu. And then this happens every last trace of the time. It OS not a irregular fail.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,