Thread: Social Apps not working properly after Updating Belle in Nokia C7

Social Apps not working properly after Updating Belle in Nokia C7

I have Nokia C7 with symbian Belle OS. It is awesome phone for social network and internet user. I heard about new belle update release. So I update my phone OS with Belle Fp1 which is latest Update for belle user. But I got a problem after updating my phone. the problem is with social app and widgets. My social app is loading continuously and shows some error message. After that further back to home screen. I tried many times but same problem is coming. I reboot the phone many times but cannot fix problem. So anyone have a idea how to solve this problem?

Re: Social Apps not working properly after Updating Belle in Nokia C7

I have Nokia C7 and I love it.but I am also suffering with same problem and when I install new updates of belle on my phone. I thought I will get new feature and widget but I am wrong I got a new problem. I try to use social apps after updating firmware but i can't. When I run social apps it shows welcome to social and nothing happening after that. The application is does not exit till phone is rebooted and sometimes phone is freeze. I try to get advice from friends but till no solution. If anybody have any solutions then please do post?
    Thanks in advance

I have Nokia N8 and got same problem because of Updating belle OS. I thought installation is done proper because of that social apps are not working properly. So, I backup Important data (contact and messages) from my phone and Restore factory setting and clear all data by pressing *#7780#. Phone will ask you Security code to restore setting which is 12345 and press OK button. Your phone is restarted and restore in previous condition. Now install new belle Updates properly and make sure your phone have sufficient network to download updates when downloading firmware.

I have Nokia 701 Smartphone. I am really love it. But my problem is that my phone cannot get facebook notification after installing updates for Symbian belle OS. I uninstall widget and reinstall it but still have a same problem. I am search on Google about my problem but cannot get any fix. Many off user have same problem. I was reboot the phone twice after updating but cannot solve this problem. If someone have any solution then please post?

Hey friend, I have Nokia 701 and belle Os which is working proper and smooth after Updating a new firmware. I thought you are suffering with problem because of not installing a proper Time zone for social Apps. I tell you how to solve this problem. First remove all social apps and widgets from your phone. Uninstall it from setting>> installation>> Already Install>> social app. Remove all from social, Social helper, timezone, active widget and Home screen. Now after uninstalling all reboot your phone and attach to your phone to PC in PC Suite mode. Now download from Ovi and install through PC Suite. I hope this will solve your problem.

Hey JoanaJhon, I tried your solution and my problem is solved. Now my social is working proper and smooth.
    Thank you