Thread: Need some help regarding Tablet or notebook?

Need some help regarding Tablet or notebook?

Guys I have a small question in my mind regarding this, so what I am asking here is that I have several questions in my mind and also one suggestion that I want to make over here regarding the notebook or the tablet and hence for that I am asking this questions with you all. so please do patiently listen to me over here and answer out for me. Actually I am planning to use sonic network security client to remote my work pc, so are you aware of any android tablet that uses internet explorer? Since I have heard that android tablets are not able to get through this security client. Also I must get the independence of using all the Microsoft office programs in it. So any suggestions that you all would like to make over here then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on this, so start replying over here.

Re: Need some help regarding Tablet or notebook?

Well you cannot go ahead with this kind of thinking. I mean you will not be able to do any work with the Microsoft office programs. Since both are completely opposite to each other. That’s what I feel over here and hence that’s what I am saying here. Better prefer notebook over that which runs on any windows OS. I think that will be a better option. Do not dream of doing such kind of activities with the android tablet. You would definitely get disappointed with that, so that’s what I am saying here. so I hope you have got the better suggestion on the same.

Actually what you are saying is correct. See what I was planning that I would be able to use any light weight device that would make me work with ease. So that’s what I was planning and I am sure that I will be able to leave up to its expectations. So that’s what I was thinking over here. Hope you do understand about the same. Well I certainly know about the android not giving such kind of services but what if I manually try it or is there is someone that has already given a try for the same. Do let me know about it. it will be better of you all can give me some suggestions on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

I think so with the office 365 this thing would be definitely possible. So that’s what I think over here. so do look at the same and let me know if there is something that can be done over here. since it is an online software version and has the good trusted desktop, so better you check out for that only. As of now it is available you can get through the offer and then use it accordingly for any of the android tablet. As such I have no idea about the sonic network security client. It will be better if you can do some work on it. so that’s what I think will be better for you.

You can better check out the newly released. Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet PC. it comes with windows 8 operating system. So probably a new os to check out. So better try with that as well. I am sure that you will be getting to learn something new from that as well. So that was what I was saying here. so better check out for the same and let me know if that helped or not. So that’s it from my side. Well I have given you the link for that tablet pc as well, make sure you read that and then only decide of going with it.

That’s a good number of suggestions that I have got. Anyways thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. Well I will definitely check out the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet PC. Hoping that it will be a good one for me and will work out for me, so thanks for suggesting me about the same. appreciated.