Thread: Unable to open Email Accounts in Blackberry torch

Unable to open Email Accounts in Blackberry torch

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Having issues with Blackberry torch so thought to leave a thread here. Basically, the thing is that I updated the email accounts and from the time when I did that, I am not able to open it from the setup menu. I modified the password of my work email so I require to modify my it in the login data. Can someone help me with this issue. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note.

Re: Unable to open Email Accounts in Blackberry torch

I am from the blackberry team and came across the thread when I was surfing the internet. I would like to bring to your notice that this is identified concern and has already been moved to RIM. We are really very apologetic for the issue which has been happening and I confirm that the problem will be resolved as soon as possible on a permanent basis . Once that is done, I will come back to you. Thanks a lot.Take Care.

Hey dude. I am fine and going well. You will have to go to the official website of Blackberry. There you will be required to opt for your country of choice, then go to Communicate and select Email. Scroll down to supplementary Personal Email and click on Integrate now and finally you will have to then Launch Email Setup. You will be able to integrate or should I say adjust your e-mail accounts in such a way in anticipation of RIM when they will resolve the worry.

Hey I would like to say something related to the discussion. It will surely help you if needed in future.In case you are unable to open Email attachments then on your BlackBerry device, go to Options and then Advanced, move on to Host Routing Table and then Menu and finally Register.In addition, Resend your service books from your carrier BIS website. Move on to the Personal Email Set Up icon and you will have to log in. Then below Help, decide on Service Books, then decide on Send service Books.

Guys thanks a lot for such wonderful replies. I am literally blown away with it. To be very honest, I did not anticipate such fast replies. They were so methodical and to the point. I am very thankful to each and everyone. I am hoping that Blackberry comes p with something sooner or later. You all really made my day friends. Also, the additional related information was really impressive. I am happy that I posted thread here. Take care people.