Thread: Having error with Blackberry Playbook Bridge Browser Network

Having error with Blackberry Playbook Bridge Browser Network

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. Basically, I do have any harms with internet connections although I noticed a distinction having to access websites on wifi against bridge. I am able to access mris.com on wifi no trouble however if I access my secured log in by the use of the bridge I get unacceptable certificate messages and some other error codes. Can anyone assist me what should I do. I owe a bold bb 9650 and Playbook.

re: Having error with Blackberry Playbook Bridge Browser Network

Hey dude. I am fine. After, reading the above post I just tried to access the web site but did not have any tribulations. Hence, after looking that, I feel that you should make sure and verify whether the playbook is up to date or not i.e. 1.0.1.1710 and also it is very important to check that the certificates are up to date on your blackberry. In addition to the above, lacking a login for the website, you would not be able to go ahead. I have shared my experience with you. I hope it helps you.

Hey read the above reply and seems that it is explained in a proper direction. Now, I will take the opportunity to enlighten you on how you can update certificates. It will work fine resending the service books. However, I am sorry to say that I am not sure about it as I haven’t had to perform such a thing on my blackberry. Also, it would have been better, had you explained what are the exact errors that you are able to see. Thank You.

Hello mate. I am fine. The important thing that cannot be neglected is the timings on the playbook and blackberry. Hoping they are appropriate. Also, dude, I like to keep the things simple and not generally complicate it, hence, according to me, rather than trying out extravagant things, I feel that the best solution will be to contact the blackberry customer support. They will surely guide you and let you know what must be causing the issue and what’s the specific solution.

Hey dude, I can really tell you some important things related to the topic. I have heard that such issues have been seen before also and they have been working hard to find a resolution to the issue very soon. I read somewhere that they have been experiencing some inappropriateness with some specific websites safety and are working on solving this particular matter. Hence, I feel that you should be in touch with the playbook updates and also the blackberry bridge updates.

Re: Having error with Blackberry Playbook Bridge Browser Network

Guys at last got my BlackBerry to be on familiar terms with an update by resetting the Application World cache i.e. by alt and rst and then resetting the phone. I went to BLackberry app world on my phone and then downloaded the updated version for BLackBerry Bridge which was freely available. The updated version is working fine and now I can access my secured logins on mris. Friends thanks a lot for the replies. I could finally find some joy.