Thread: Unable to connect Windows Live ID with Zune.

Unable to connect Windows Live ID with Zune.

Hello guys I am using Zune software with the Microsoft Zune HD. And it’s working great but some day before I got on error message when I was using it. I try to sing in with the Zune software but suddenly I got the error which saying the location settings for your windows live ID does not match the settings of your computer. I am not able to understand what kind of error is this please can anyone tell me about this? I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Unable to connect Windows Live ID with Zune.

There is essentially the location of your Live ID, is the location of your Zune account. When creating your Zune account, which we make use of as a default, your present position Live ID which may modify during the establishment of the account - however once you've produced your Zune account, which is, and his country cannot be changed. You can, on the other hand, alter the Live ID country, other than has no result on top of your Zune account.

You can't modify your windows live ID; as a result you will be required to modify your PC position in Windows. To do this you have to go to the control panel and from there go into the Regional and language selections which are in windows XP. I would have to imagine windows Vista and Windows 7 are comparable. Please try this I am sure it will help you to solve your problem. Please try this and let me know it will work or not. Thank you.

Hello according to my knowledge I think there is some other solution in which it help to generate a fresh live ID/Zune account within the section your system is during, which is almost certainly what you wish for to perform if you would like to be able to make use of the marketplace in support of your country. I hope this will help to solve your problem not fully but in the some part of view. If you find any proper solution then share your knowledge with us thank you.

Hello thanks to all for this nice information on my query. But I am not able to solve this with your suggestions. Can you provide me a few additional information on how to discover out which local settings are set inside my Live ID and in my Zune Software/Id? I conclude that switching the local settings as of my PC in the direction of "United States" outcome in working surroundings. However I am not fairly confident regarding the collision of that for my daily performance.

You cannot modify the position of your Zune account. if you could do with your Zune account position into Germany, altering the position of the Windows Live account that is by means of the signature on top of the actual account and website will provide profile within Information and inside that Contact Information and the modify that the country's section. But to perform this fresh Window Live ID is necessary. Tyr this it works. Thank you.