Thread: Flash Camera in iPad 2

Flash Camera in iPad 2

As there are new Apple iPad 2 is about to release in next week i need to know about some basic functionality of the same. As i have heard that this is having two camera so what i need to know whether this is normal camera or flash camera. If you are having any detail any detail regarding same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Flash Camera in iPad 2

As you are asking for the Flash Camera Support in Apple iPad 2 then let me tell you that this is not having the Flash Camera that you are looking for. Even i am surprised why the apple does not introduced the flash camera in any of his device. This time i was expecting that the device will come up with the Flash but same thing again. I think apple has to take care of this things for future release. To know more about the features of the Apple iPad 2 Review visit on below given link.

Apple iPad 2

First of all thanks for quick response that you have showed regarding my query. I think its not worthy to buy the device when its not having the Flash Camera. I should Stick to the iPad only. What are the feature that is added to the iPad 2. Just let me reason to buy iPad 2. Why should i buy iPad 2 because i did not find any reason to go with this device. If you can then let me know about the same.

There are many reason except the Flash Camera to go with this device. First thing that makes it different from the previous iPad is nothing but its design. It is light weight and sleek then the previous one. iPad 1 was running with A4 system where this is having the A5. Apple iPad 2 is having the Dual Core A5 chip which increase the performance of the device and also you can can perform the multitasking with the same which was missing in precious version. You can see more difference between both the device here:

Apple iPad VS iPad 2