| || |
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: cannot hard reset htc hd2 fake, please help
If it is Fake than its obvious to get such problems. Anyways, did you tried doing this:
- From the Home screen's tap Menu > All Settings > System > Clear Storage.
- Enter 1234.
- Tap YES to perform the reset.
If it is not working than try to restore it to the factory settings:
- With your phone powered off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- While holding the volume buttons, press the END/POWER button briefly and then release it.
- When you see a warning message on screen, release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.