Thread: USB Device Not Supported In Nokia X3-02

USB Device Not Supported In Nokia X3-02

I have been using the phone of Nokia X3-02 for long and also has been using it along with the many of the devices by using the memory card out of it and then using along with the system. I have never used the USB cable for the connection of the phone to the system, but the issue is that, when I try to connect the phone to the computer the message is shown to me that the device is not being supported in it. Please tell me that what is the issue with it and why the device is not being recognized in the system; I am not getting it.

Re: USB Device Not Supported In Nokia X3-02

Actually it should not happen and the USB cable should be recognized properly in the system that you are using. And the main thing is that try using the certified cable that is being supplied by the company of the Nokia. And also it is that you can just check out the pop- menu that is being displayed to phone that is being used by you. And also see that whether the OVI install is working in the phone or not. And check out the setting of the PC suite that you are using in the phone or for both the system and any of the other phone that you are using along with the system.

At the start you can just check the options of the PC suite is being applied to the system that you are using and also it is that you have to check the various details of the files that are present in the compute for the connection of the phone to the system that you are using. It is that if you are setting up the PC suite properly then no issues should be done to you. It is the job of the PC suite to fetch all the files and then use the files for the USB connection in the computer system that you are using.

The cable should work properly without the any of the issues directly without the connection of the PC suite. It the system that you are using is virus free or bug free then the mobile phones tries to make the connection with the system directly, with no use of the PC suite. And also if still the phone is not being shown then you have to make a small connection test or you can just click to the option of the pop-up that is being displayed that tells you the various issues that can be used for the errors that is being faced by you.