Thread: Nokia N8 dead, not charging at all.

Nokia N8 dead, not charging at all.

I have purchased a Nokia N8 mobile phone a month ago and it seems to be dead now. Actually my phone use to restart on continuous basis and that too in short intervals. And now it is not starting at all. I have plugged in the charger and still nothing is displayed and not even the lights of the answer keys are blinked also I charged my phone for hours but still result the same. Please help me to solve the issue. It has worried me a lot. I don't know what went wrong with it and also not able to fix it.

Re: Nokia N8 dead, not charging at all.

If you have to solve this issue then the only way I see is change the battery and then see whether it works. I think the issue lies with the battery of the mobile phone of yours and what you have to do in this case is that just remove the current battery of the mobile and then insert the battery of the same model and if the mobile starts with this one then immediately replace the old battery of your mobile phone and then start the phone. I am sure that changing the battery will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I think this is a serious issue and you have to place complaint in front of the customer care office of Nokia. You just visit the latest service centre then let them know what exactly the problem that you are currently facing. I hope that they will cooperate with you and help you to solve the issue. And will make such settings so the problem that you are acing will not occur in future.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for giving the solution, But the thing here is that I am not able to solve the issue have changed the battery to see whether it works but the response was the same. And the customer service centre executive is telling me to leave the mobile in the service centre and then they will operate on it. But I will not do so, than please tell me any other way to solve this problem.