Thread: Which is the better mobile phone Nokia N8 Samsung omnia 7 or HTC 7 mozart?

Which is the better mobile phone Nokia N8 Samsung omnia 7 or HTC 7 mozart?

I suppose to buy a mobile phone in three to four days but I am little bit confused about mobile phones. Now these days there are many mobile company having good models with attractive features, so because of that I could able to take any decision on this. After a long thinking I have decided to choose mobile among Nokia N8 Samsung omnia 7 or HTC 7 Mozart. I have gone through these models of the mobile phones, and that is made me difficult to take decision. If anyone having any suggestion on these three mobile phones then please reply me. Any suggestions will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

re: Which is the better mobile phone Nokia N8 Samsung omnia 7 or HTC 7 mozart?

I think Nokia is the one of the reputed brand for the mobile phones which is comes with reliability. I am also having this brand mobile phone and I tell you that, it’s performing well. As far I know about this model that, there is something new features are added in Nokia N8 mobile phone. If photography is your hobby, then I think you should go with this mobile phone because this model is featuring 12MP camera with 3.5 inch of touch screen which is a perfect feature for taking pictures, also its having with the Ovi maps. In my recommendation you should go with this mobile phone. I hope this information may help you.

I have gone through your questions, and I will suggest you to go between Samsung omnia 7 and HTC 7 mobile phone, because I think that Nokia mobile phone is not having that much feature as these mobile phones are having. This two model are comes with mind blowing features such as supporting for 2G and 3G, incredible camera, with very impressive multimedia players, with fully mutlitouch inputs. The main thing of this mobile phone over Nokia N8 is that, these phones are comes with windows 7 operating system. I think you should choose your mobile phone between these two. If you are having any other queries then reply me.

In my point of view you should go with HTC 7 mobile phone. As far I know that, only this model of mobile phone comes with extraordinary player that is motorized by Zune. Using this you can enable the use of wide variety of the audios and videos formats, and with a huge internal memory about 8GB. This mobile phone is having Wi-Fi technology support with 3G coverage through which you can able to download very fast with multitasking when you need. I main benefit to buy this mobile phone is that, Orange has offered this mobile phone with 2-year contract for just £35 for a month, for 600 minutes on any network with limitless emails and text messages.

Re: Which is the better mobile phone Nokia N8 Samsung omnia 7 or HTC 7 mozart?

Samsung Omnia 7 is the latest mobile phone launch by Samsung with the new outstanding features than Samsung’s Hummingbird. This mobile phone is powered by 1GHY processor, with about 6 hours of talktime with 13 days standby time. Only 138 grams weighs omnia is overtake market very soon. This mobile is phone is comes with very affordable price.