Thread: Unable remove a game from Game Center on iPhone

Unable remove a game from Game Center on iPhone

I have deleted the game which I was not able to deal with and also was not doing well with its scores. The thing here is that I am not able to understand how to delete the same game from the game center . I don’t want my friends to watch the bad scores of mine and also I don’t want them to laugh at me. Please help me in deleting the game. I am using an iPhone and was playing the same game on the iPohone only. Is there is any way that I can delete the game forever? and also delete all its records from the game center. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Unable remove a game from Game Center on iPhone

I don’t think that there is a way to delete the game from the game center. Because the scores which were made by you were e stored in the game center database and it is not possible for you to delete that scores. So wont’ worry the game center will automatically remove the scores or your record from their database as you will not play it on consistent basis. I hope that this will help you to reduce your worry.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you have to delete the game from the game center itself then you have to install the uninstaller on your mobile phone. Once the installer is downloaded than you just install it if the installation is complete then try and remove the game that you want to delete. IF you will remove the game with the help of the installer then it will help you to delete all the data related with it. I hope that the uninstaller will help you to solve your problem.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is only that will help you to solve your problem is just start the game again before deleting it and erase all the details that you have saved while playing the game. Once you will delete all the data it will treat you as new player and then you are free to delete the profile itself. If you will delete the profile it will delete all the records associated wilt you. After that you can delete the same game from the phone this will help you to delete the game with all its records deleted. I am sure that it will definitely help you to solve your problem and also the problem will not occur in the future if you will use the uninstaller ti install the application.

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also for answering the same. The thing here is that I have tried to uninstall the game with the uninstaller but it is giving me the error that the file is not found. I think it is giving me this error since I deleted the original file and due to it the uninstaller is not able to find that particular file. Now please help me what should I do next is there any other way that will help me to delete the game center.

The only reason why the uninstaller is not reading your file is that you have already deleted the file. Now what you have to do here is just install the same game again on your mobile phone and try opening it again. Installing the game will help you to enter your profile again which are still in existence. Now edit that profile and delete all the records which are present in it. After that you are free to delete the game in the manner which you want.