Thread: Can't get a movie off my iPhone 4

Can't get a movie off my iPhone 4

I am using iPhone 4 from last few months and it is serving me the best. The thing is that i have took a video clip through my phone and the file name is "MV0056" on last Sunday but when i tried to open the same file on my computer then i am unable to do so. The same file is playable in my phone but as i do the same in my computer then it gives me an error message. I use the media player to open the file and it give me a error saying the "The file could not be opened, unsupported content type". Please help me in this case, i really need that file on my computer.

Re: Can't get a movie off my iPhone 4

I guess that the file that you are trying to import is not being supported by the computer. The other thing here is that if the file is not playable by the media player than it will not play it in fact will give you some errors. It happens sometimes that the videos that are clicked by the mobile phones are not playable by the computer because the format is not supported by the system of yours.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with the media player that you are using currently. The media player is the inbuilt application that comes with the windows operating system, the thing here is that try and use the other media player or any special video player that will play a better quality of video for you . The VLC media player is that player that plays all kinds of videos , I hope that this will solve your problem.

It seems to me that if you want to import the video on the computer than there is no need of the media player because the only thing you need to do is bring it on the PC then just do one thing use the application Reel Director , what it does is just transfers the data that you require to be import from your mobile phone to the computer or viceversa. Please make sure that if you will use the application called Reel Director than that must be a original one and not the pirated because it may prove harmful to your data.

First of all thank you all of for considering my problem and also spending the vital time for finding the solution, but the thing is that i want to upload the same video online and also it is important that the video must be played or must be playable on the system or it will not recognize it as the valid file format. So please help me in this one to upload the video as well as to view on the system.

The thing is that the file that you are trying to open is not compatible with the computer system the most important thing that you have to keep in mind is that always make sure that the file that you trying to open must be compatible with the system of yours. So i will suggest you to not try and and open the file that is not compatible with the system , or try and use the other media player to open the same file i hope that VLC will help you in this case.