Thread: My Nokia 6680 is becoming very hot

My Nokia 6680 is becoming very hot

I had a Nokia 6680 mobile phone from the last two year and it is working very fine from then but suddenly from the last week it has shown a problem of overheating. When i make a call from the phone after two or three calls it becomes very hot on the upper side of the phone making the phone very hot.So, please provide me with the solution to overcome these issue.

Re: My Nokia 6680 is becoming very hot

There are chances that there is something wrong inside the phone the Board of the phone may be overheated or the Battery is overheating. So, you have to make sure that what is the problem and go to the service center to get the phone repaired, thee will for sure will resolve your issue of overheating.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a problem in the battery of the Nokia 6680 phone as the battery may be older or there is some connection touching from the Phone board to the battery that is causing the overheating in the phone. To overcome these issue you have to remove the battery from the phone and then clean it with a tissue paper and the back of the phone also, after that place the battery in the phone and check the hating by making calls.

I have remove the battery from the phone and then clean the entire phone after that also the same problem occurred in the phone. It seems thee is a problem in the circuit board or there is something wrong in the phone itself. The phone is in the Warranty period so should i go for the replacement of the phone or try to repair it.Please provide any suggestion on the issue that will be appreciated.

If you are having troubles with the Li-Ion batteries and they are aged get new batteries for the Nokia 6680. You should stay away from knock off that is third party batteries-they be likely to overheat. Get simply the accurate Nokia brand to restore your old battery. You'll be pleased you did that. Probability is if you have 'black stuff' coming out of the batteries at the terminals, your battery is leaking. A leaking battery wills kill your phone rapidly. If then too the problem exists ten you have to go to the Nokia customer care desk support for further assistance.