Thread: Droid Incredible Bluetooth with BMW X5

Droid Incredible Bluetooth with BMW X5

There are some issue related to the configuration of bluetooth with my driod incredible. I have just done the upgradation of my phone to the Droid Incredible and finally figured out that my bluetooth is functioning properly in my BMW X5. I called to the BMW for support but they will not even suggest me if they are trying to associate the Droid Incredible into the list of supported phones. Does someone here have any idea about this, if HTC is functioning with the BMW to add the phone ?

Re: Droid Incredible Bluetooth with BMW X5

My Motorola Droid moved just well with my BMW 335i. The jumped for the 2.1 and my recently committed purchase of the Incredible have caused the car to read the entire contacts within the my address book.

What has been configured within the BT specification for the 2.1 and I may be running with the proepr compatibility problem as it was very complex to pair the Incredible with my car. Had to perform a factory reconifguration on the phone and was lucky having them paired. Some other BT functions (call sending /receiving) and others moves feasible.

I am unable to consider out the procedure that I did the same exactly, but I was running with the same issues with an 08 prius. I have used the "bluetooth file transfer" application from the market and somehow forced for the contact transfer. I am sorry, I don't have much more information to help you , i did the same a while before . I know, if you will find the procedure on the google then you can get the walk through regarding the same .

I am not sure about this to give you the appropriate information to suggest you a lot about this ... my 07 335i sedan and my incredible paired very well without any issues in the iDrive, and I am unable to get that anything is missing from the phonebook and so on.

I have had the car serviced (hp fuel pump) and I considered that the dealer flashed me with the recetly released software version. I wonder if that makes any difference for me ...

I am getting this problem on my EVO. This is actually shameful on the section of HTC. I would like to configure up the station at my desk where I executed on this on my computer monitor with the HDMI out, and manage the phone with the bluetooth mouse and keyboard. That would actually be a "Smart" phone. I would not have considered in a million years before I purchased the same that there would be such a glaring problem with the phone .

My Droid Incredible will make the pair with my JVC KW-XR810, but after some times upon having a call, the connection stays up but the call getting dropped out of hands free back to the handset. Head unit performed well with my already having Samsung Saga, and also moves well with my wife's Samsun sch-A990.

I am running with the BlueAnt V1 that did not have any type of issues with my previously Env Touch from Samsung. It moved to go so well from even pretty far away with some walls in between. Now, same V1 going on with my incredible, it keeps on and of even when I keep my Incredible absolute in front of my face ! HTC should perform something about the same .