Thread: Gmail Account not Syncing automatically on HTC Evo

Gmail Account not Syncing automatically on HTC Evo

As I have mentioned in the title that I am not able synchronized the Gmail account on my HTC Evo. Here are the settings that I have done for getting the Gmail account on HTC Evo. The task killer is set for ignoring the Gmail and I have set the auto sync to on. The Background data is also set to on. I have also enable the always on mobile data to on. After doing all these setting still facing the problem in synchronizing Gmail account.

Re: Gmail Account not Syncing automatically on HTC Evo

Previously I was also facing this similar problem but now I have solved the problem that I was facing. You just need to go to Menu then to setting then to application then to manage application there you have to select all and then you need to click on Gmail and after that click on clear data. After doing this go back to home and then open the Gmail then it will display the message that you need wait till your messages are synchronized and after sometime you will get synchronized with you HTC Evo.

The HTC EVO 4G has its own set of problems, and now reports indicates that users have trouble to load the device via the microUSB port. According to the complaints, the device does not load, or load it intermittently when you plug the microUSB port. People who bought their equipment at Sprint have apparently been able to get it replaced. A spokesman for HTC responded to this problem, stating that the amount of affected units is small, and the problem will be covered under warranty as it is not caused by misuse of the client.

I think that's taking the HD2 but I would like some information. A Gmail account can be configured as push via Exchange on iphone or another solution, otherwise what is the minimum time to meet the self-mails? Ringtones sms and email are customizable such as choosing an mp3 of 3 or 5 seconds? The notification light to see well?

Installing the operating system Android 2.1 update on HTC Hero will remove all data and information on the phone. User lose contacts that have not been synchronized to an email account, text messages were not broadcast, recorded voice messages over five days, voice messages over twenty days have not been listened to, and call history.

HTC models is very interesting for a long time, but spends his time having to make overlays to address the vulnerabilities of Windows Mobile or Android. The day they have strong enough, I would not mind putting up their own OS. And with the experience with others, they could offer something very interesting. In short this phone is not bad but need some time get acquainted with the user’s requirement.