Thread: Bluetooth Stereo Headset Problem In 8830 We

Bluetooth Stereo Headset Problem In 8830 We

I have just bought a samsung sbh-650 bluetooth stereo headset for use with my verizon 8830 we. The headset functioning properly without any issues but with different nokia/samsung phones, but when I come to get the functionality of the same with the blackberry , For example : The songs (while playing within the media player) found some issues and getting stuck between every 5 to 10 seconds. Can somebody please make sure about this behaviour ?Actually, I am on verizon 4.5 firmware.Please help me...

Re: Bluetooth Stereo Headset Problem In 8830 We

Yeah . I am running with sprint 4.5 firmware 8830 WE . Do the same thing with my Motorola S705 Stereo bluetooth unit..Till date I didn't received any fix regarding this but you can go for this to try once .. Moving into the bluetooth section => options and try turning either one Headset or Handsfree and move back to device profile and do the refresh of the applied services and it should be feasible in this case if not going responsive behavior then you have restart this and repair as soon as you can do .. it should be feasible with either of the one "Headset" or "Handsfree"

If not going then check out with the doc about the procedure to update only bluetooth section in blackberry 88830we..

My wife and I purchased new 8830's - mine via the corporate program, both are running on Sprint service. I have an optional iPod stereo headset/earbuds. iPod supports at 3.5mm connection, the 8830 contains the capability of 2.5mm connection. I received a stereo adapter but still only got the music on the right speaker/headset/earbud. We have used for the procedure with an iPod headset, a PSP headset, both are working proper on different devices in two-ear stereo. We have used two stereo adapters,similar issue. I also contacted to Sprint Tech Support and they suggested that the 8830 "plays stereo music through only one speaker" it seems unbelievable . Can someone suggest me to figure out why we are not getting the stereo sound ?

This is just getting occurred from the incapability of your current adapter. It seems the adapter which you got in the same way . Probably, there are so many adapters are available at cell phone kiosks, Radio Shack, etc.You need to replace that or need to purchased some new one because that would not be feasible with the Blackberry supported devices. Just go for new one ...

I discussed with a guy . I work with today who replied that he had the similar issue , got an adapter at BestBuy for near about same price as the other online shopping sites that works in (two-ear!) stereo. (I am still unable to believe that response from Sprint Technical Support team ...) I am moving for a try since it is a local pick up and I can return this if there is an issue. If it would be feasible ,

I found an adapter from Verizon which is functioning fine . Although you do have verizon service, I thought that it should work for your sprint 8830. One more thing , the adapter contains a built-in microphone within itself , so you are able to use this and it has a headset...