Thread: Can ipad run firefox browser?

Can ipad run firefox browser?

Hello,
    A few days ago, I purchased an apple iPad, the product is quite impressive. My question was, can I run Firefox browser on ipad? Firefox is been my favorite browser on the desktop and I would like to use it on my ipad. How can I do this? Any help regarding the following is appreciated. Thanks for your replies.

Re: Can ipad run firefox browser?

It is Firefox finally as App for iPhone and (probably) iPad give. At least I thought that when I've read the headline. Surely it can not be that Apple users the choice of leaving the browser. But do not worry, everything remains as it is. Apple will also continue to dictate how to use the iPhone and surf may iPad. Mozilla has "only" a very stripped down version of Firefox Firefox Home) announced (. This is not a traditional browser, but rather a sync service. One can History, Tabs, etc and transfer its saving time while browsing. Since all apps from the App Store in principle on both devices (iPhone + iPad) run, I assume that Firefox Home also for the iPad will be available. Correct me please if I am wrong. More information on this available here.

In order to use Flash and Firefox on the iPad to simply just use a VNC client to access the iPad on Windows desktop. Thus it is possible, all the features of the Windows computer available - also including Flash, a VPN connection to the corporate network or a Lotus Notes client. The setup for this is quite simple: Your Windows machine have is VNCserver installed, the appropriate client (such as Mocha VNC Lite or Remote Desktop Lite, the latter works without VNC server), there are free AppStore. Find the right server, including installation instructions can be found for example in RealVNC - also free for private use.

Yes the above is correct. This little trick is the iPad finally a full-fledged Tablet PC. Almost everyone is likely (or more) Flash-enabled computers have one, with dressing them for the RDP. But thinking further we will therefore also a step into the business possible. Regardless of whether Linux, Mac OS X or Windows via RDP - opens a window from one of the iPad to the correct computer. In combination with virtual machines, Virtual Desktop keyword, users can enter such a possibility by the hand pass, which is about digital medical care with doctors or field staff can make in form inputs. The data itself are not on the iPad, but secured in the central data center.

Certainly, the iPad is a true religion on the internet. We see it everywhere, you read things everywhere, in brief the iPad, it's still the star of the moment. Although, the iPhone 4G / HD should soon steal the spotlight. At IDG, we like sites unnecessary, and the list starts to be important today, learn iPad Peek who is no more useful than others. The principle, with an "iPad"in Firefox.

The application Firefox Home has finally been submitted to Apple and should be available on the App Store a few days. For the occasion, Mozilla released a new page on its website announcing the upcoming availability of their software on our devices. It is also released a new video presentation showing us how to use it. As a reminder, Firefox Home can synchronize: your bookmarks (favorites), your history and your web tabs recently open your computer to your iPhone. To do this, you will need to install a Firefox plugin. The iPhone application and the plugin will be free.

The Mozilla Foundation is currently finishing the development of the Firefox Home iPhone. This application is based on Firefox Sync will offer the possibility of access from its terminal to a number of data: bookmarks, browsing history, preferences and the software state of the tabs. It also features the famous smart location bar of Firefox, but does not seem able to recover passwords. To view the web pages, of course, the software uses the rendering engine of Safari.