Thread: System fan issue and freezing on HP Envy 15

System fan issue and freezing on HP Envy 15

I have a Hp Envy 15 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I face is with the system fan. It makes a weird noise. i do not know what could have caused but it is causing a big problem. Also when I play Crysis game it freezes the system. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the change that is essential. It would be great.

Re: System fan issue and freezing on HP Envy 15

The sound from system fan seems to be due to some dust been appended. In order to work out for the thing it is necessary that you do check out for the change and work as require. You need to use a blowpipe and then clean the dust that may be appended. It will be helpful for you. So do check and make the essential aspects to be performed or worked. I hope it will help you well.

I hope there is a better way through which you can make the things to work well as needed. All you need to do is to check out for the drivers that is been installed. It may be that the drivers is not coping well and making the issue to cause in such manner. hence in order to get the things to work or process. It is necessary that you look for desired change. It will be helpful.

The connector cable may be colliding with the system fan and this is the reason you are not able to work or get it functioned as needed. It will be helpful. So do check for the aspect and process as needed. In order to work or process it is necessary that you do check for the thing and make it to function as necessary. it will be helpful for you. So do check and work it as required.

There is another way through which you can make the aspects to be performed and work as needed. It will be helpful for you and get the thing to be performed as needed. It would be very much essential that you check for the change ans work as needed. I hope it will be very much necessary that you perform for the thing and get it functioned. It will be better for you.

There is a possibility through which you can make the issue to be sorted. All you need to check out removing or unplugging the fan and making it clean. Then check for the heat sink. Now As it is been done fit the system fan and connect the SMPS back. I hope now when you start the system you will not be able to get any other aspect to be worked. It will be helpful.